All kinds of stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else

What's on the telly?

Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:24 pm

So what's everyone's choice of TV at the moment? What's your favourite telly programs?

Just finished watching the 2nd season of The Wire, and it has blown me away (in a good way). Anyone who liked The Sopranos should love this. It really raises the bar. Can't wait to buy the next box-set.

And of course, for my Sci Fi fix - the final season of Battlestar Galactica is on the tellybox again. Heaven!

Re: What's on the telly?

Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:29 pm

looking foward to the new season of Lost tonight :)

Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:42 pm

On Sky+: Discovery Channel and the following bunch is usually my choice.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:50 pm

QT
QI
Waterloo Rd
Hustle
Shameless (new series this week)
Being Human (starts tonight but the pilot looked promising)
Pushing Daisies (new series this week)

Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:45 pm

recorded the 1st of the new Lost series :ok: cant wait to watch,bring it on

Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:35 am

I don't watch much TV as i think a lot of it is garbage.... Don't subscribe to SKY for the same reason. Downside is a miss out on a lot of sport that I would like to watch - especially cricket and rugby.

QI is great. University Challenge... :oops: Any cookery programmes, but especially anything by Gordon Ramsay, Rick Stein, Hugh F-W, Gary Rhodes... Pretty much anything on natural history and technology, music, history....

God, I sound like my dad!! :(

Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:07 am

Smallville is on right now. It's in its 8th & probably last season. Sooner or later Clark Kent is going to have to move to Metropolis.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Well - tonight's the night!

Battlestar Galactica comes to it's finale! Yet another great programme coming to its natural end. Time to cancel my Sky subscription...

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:03 pm

gonna watch holloway tonight , then shameless, got shedloads of 2 pints 2 catch up on, weakest link now, just luv all the animal progs on sky, lion man specially, but then my thing is tigers, sorry, timo :)

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm

yes, him too, watched one sunday about orphaned orang utangs, so bloody human, well sad :cry:
Next

Full Version