All kinds of stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else

Any Birmingham based fans out there?

Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Hello, was great to meet up with so my many of you at the Con. Is there any other Birmingham fans that would want to meet up, have a wee drinkie and discuss and listen to the great mans music? :?: :lol:

Re: Any Birmingham based fans out there?

Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Oh well, either there is no other Fish fans based in or near Brum, or you all had far too much of me at the Convention ;)

Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Goodday Paul i live in leamington so only 30mins away! I was actually thinking about a WARWICKS COMPANY :D
As there are a few of us in warwickshire(and as Birmingham used to be part of this fine county! we could always look at Coventry aswell! :D ) we could form are own company!

Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Forming our own Company is an excellent idea, count me in!

Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:31 am

Ok this is the plan..............................
We now need to get as many fish fans in the Warwicks area!......................
I dont have enough funds to relocate everyone on here, to sunny Warwickshire......................
so we need to put a less expensive plan together!................
Whats your thoughts! :D
best regards
John

Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:09 pm

Excellent :D

I think a Facebook group should be the next step, that’s an easy way to gather people, also the various email mailing lists.
I am sure there are plenty of fans who don’t know about, or don’t use the forum so we need to think of ways to get to them.

I admin the Fish group on last.fm so can spam the members.

I will have a think about other recruitment methods....

A good opportunity will be the next time Fish plays in Warwickshire, so next tour we must do all in our power to make him play Leamington again, or JB’s in Dudley or somewhere else near.

As for the who should we include? Well Warwickshire includes: Nuneaton, Rugby , Leamington Spa, Bedworth,,Stratford, Warwick, and Kenilworth, Atherstone, Alcester, Coleshill, Southam, Bulkington, Polesworth, Kingsbury, Henley-in-Arden, Studley, Shipston. Wellesbourne and Whitnash.

I propose also anyone from West Midlands county, including Coventry, Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton etc.
:lol:

Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi Paul!
Right the "meerkating" whoops! Sorry the marketing is sorted !
I have just had a Brainwave!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The MIDDLE ENGLAND chapter of The Company!
Whats your thoughts?.............................. :D

Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:36 pm

dont forget the Larkhall chapter!!!!!!!! :(

Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Alan your an honorary Leamingtonian!
So your already up for inclusion!!! :D

Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:52 pm

YIPPIE!!!! another reason to return to Leamington :D :D :D
Next

Full Version