All kinds of stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else

Re: Any Birmingham based fans out there?

Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi or how about!
The Company Middle'lands! :D

Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:06 pm

With the amount of territory you're trying to cover, why not call it........The Company? :D

Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:32 pm

Oddly Enough - I don't think there is a Company England.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:35 pm

...Company Heart of England????

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:30 pm

MaxPower wrote:The Company Midlands(ish)? :roll:

West Midlands?

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:19 pm

The Shires Company sounds good to me, means that your not restricted in who can join. i live in Lanarkshire so i could join. see my point? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:36 pm

alansteel wrote:The Shires Company sounds good to me, means that your not restricted in who can join. i live in Lanarkshire so i could join. see my point? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Company Gloster has folks from Holland, Ireland, USA, Norway and all sorts of other places, just to show that a name doesn't necessarily mean restrictions based on geography :)

Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:16 pm

tosh wrote:
alansteel wrote:The Shires Company sounds good to me, means that your not restricted in who can join. i live in Lanarkshire so i could join. see my point? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Company Gloster has folks from Holland, Ireland, USA, Norway and all sorts of other places, just to show that a name doesn't necessarily mean restrictions based on geography :)

Hmmmm - good point Tosh. :idea:

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:30 am

We should have a poll! :D And try to get a list of people who are interested, and where they are based!

Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Spolly wrote:We should have a poll! :D And try to get a list of people who are interested, and where they are based!

Maybe you could set up your own mailing list, it's very easy to do on yahoogroups (though it would be best to decide on a name I guess in order for you to name the yahoogroup)
Next

Full Version