All kinds of stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else

Profile Names

Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Over the past couple of months I have enjoyed watching my Forum profile name change.
I was particularly pleased to reach "Jester" status a while back and now I am a "White Russian".

As people change status you may want to comment or even celebrate here !

On Friday evening I was out in London celebrating Christmas with work colleagues and at a certain point in the evening we found oursleves in a cocktail bar at the bottom of Regent Street.
Having been made to down a couple of Zombies (not a good idea !) I remembered that I was a White Russian.
I had never tried the aforementioned cocktail before and therefore that was a good enough excuse to try one !
Well 5 or 6 White Russians later I was weaving my way up to Euston !
And on Saturday I was feeling rather fragile - so which of the forum administrartors do I blame for a few lost brain cells ?!!1

"A White Russian is a sweet cocktail made from vodka, coffee liqueur (e.g., KahlĂșa or Tia Maria), and cream served in an old-fashioned glass with ice. Milk or Half & Half or Baileys Irish Cream are often used as substitutes for cream. In recent years, since the release of the cult film The Big Lebowski, White Russians have seen a resurgence amongst the current youth culture" Wikipedia

Re: Profile Names

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:51 am

Teddynonose wrote:And on Saturday I was feeling rather fragile - so which of the forum administrartors do I blame for a few lost brain cells ?!!1

and I quote....

"Blame it on me, you can blame it on me.. We're just sugar mice, in the rain........" Derek WIlliam Dick aka Fish. ( Site administrator)

Its your move..... good luck.... :D

Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Phew I can lay off the White Russians now .........

My next task is to use my kharma and change colour with my surroundings

Watch the lizard.......

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:15 pm

I'm a chameleon no longer.

In a fit of Dr Who type regeneration I have just shed my skin and become a ... wide boy ?! :o
Hmmm I always considered that I was on the narrow side :D

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Teddynonose wrote:I'm a chameleon no longer.

In a fit of Dr Who type regeneration I have just shed my skin and become a ... wide boy ?! :o

It's all them christmas choccy's that do it. :D

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Congrats :D

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:52 am

SheChameleon wrote:

Congrats :D

We can start our own Wide Boys transatlantic appreciation club. Any other Wide Boys out there ???

Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:24 pm

im a Wide Boy now too, altho it kinda crept up on me while i wasnt watching!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 pm

alansteel wrote:im a Wide Boy now too, altho it kinda crept up on me while i wasnt watching!!!!!!!!! :lol:

The new Wide Boy Club is obviously the place for all the talented, good looking and intelligent members of this forum :jester:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:17 pm

that rules me out then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Next

Full Version