All kinds of stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else

Re: General Chat Thread

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:28 am

zazabi wrote:
zazabi wrote:
zazabi wrote:Taking the train to Paris tomorrow but just heard that the train strike will be reconducted tomorrow for the third day so I might not be going anywhere :evil:

Highly pissed off now that I've got confirmation that it is definitely cancelled. Oh it was only my holiday starting tomorrow! :evil:
And I have to be in London for monday.

I can take a train late afternoon that gets me to Paris for midnight but I won't have a seat. :cry: :evil:
But at least I can travel.

Some good news!

Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:12 pm

Arrived in one piece in Paris...

Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:45 am

zazabi wrote:Arrived in one piece in Paris...

I'm glad you made it!

Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:48 pm

I`m even more confused. Tried to find a way of accessing the new forum at work ( net access restricted ) to find we can still post here. I thought when John said this was being kept as an archive that being able to post would stop and we would be obliged to refrain from our Luddite ways?

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Clutcher of Straws wrote:I`m even more confused. Tried to find a way of accessing the new forum at work ( net access restricted ) to find we can still post here. I thought when John said this was being kept as an archive that being able to post would stop and we would be obliged to refrain from our Luddite ways?

Ssssshhhhhhhh !!

Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:
Clutcher of Straws wrote:I`m even more confused. Tried to find a way of accessing the new forum at work ( net access restricted ) to find we can still post here. I thought when John said this was being kept as an archive that being able to post would stop and we would be obliged to refrain from our Luddite ways?

Ssssshhhhhhhh !!

Andy, fancy a lift to the new Forum? ;)

Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:50 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
Andyboy67 wrote:

Ssssshhhhhhhh !!

Andy, fancy a lift to the new Forum? ;)

I didn't realise you drove Paul ;-)

Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:I didn't realise you drove Paul ;-)

I was thinking more in terms of my push bike, providing you have a spare helmet?

Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Yet more disappointment for England in the world cup, nothing changes :-(

Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:16 am

Merry midsummer to everyone! :D Quite chilly but sunny. The sun has forgot how to warm. :?

Well, the sun has risen on Thursday and it will set again on Tuesday. The longest day at our latitude. Sunrise 19.6.2014 1:32. Sunset 24.6.2014 1:15.
Next

Full Version