All kinds of stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else

Re: General Chat Thread

Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:21 am

Lauri wrote:Merry midsummer to everyone! :D Quite chilly but sunny. The sun has forgot how to warm. :?

Well, the sun has risen on Thursday and it will set again on Tuesday. The longest day at our latitude. Sunrise 19.6.2014 1:32. Sunset 24.6.2014 1:15.

Crazy!

Re: General Chat Thread

Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:57 am

Lauri wrote:Merry midsummer to everyone! :D Quite chilly but sunny. The sun has forgot how to warm. :?

Well, the sun has risen on Thursday and it will set again on Tuesday. The longest day at our latitude. Sunrise 19.6.2014 1:32. Sunset 24.6.2014 1:15.

I'd love to witness that once in my life!

Re: General Chat Thread

Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:57 am

zazabi wrote:
Lauri wrote:Merry midsummer to everyone! :D Quite chilly but sunny. The sun has forgot how to warm. :?

Well, the sun has risen on Thursday and it will set again on Tuesday. The longest day at our latitude. Sunrise 19.6.2014 1:32. Sunset 24.6.2014 1:15.

I'd love to witness that once in my life!

Me to, so can we come round yours next year Lawrie ;-)
What's the time scale for the shortest ?

Re: General Chat Thread

Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:11 am

Andyboy67 wrote:
zazabi wrote:
Lauri wrote:Merry midsummer to everyone! :D Quite chilly but sunny. The sun has forgot how to warm. :?

Well, the sun has risen on Thursday and it will set again on Tuesday. The longest day at our latitude. Sunrise 19.6.2014 1:32. Sunset 24.6.2014 1:15.

I'd love to witness that once in my life!

Me to, so can we come round yours next year Lawrie ;-)
What's the time scale for the shortest ?


Welcome!

The shortest day is naturally six months from this day, so be here around Christmas if you want to be in the dark. :)
Thanked: 1

Re: General Chat Thread

Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Lauri wrote:Merry midsummer to everyone! :D Quite chilly but sunny. The sun has forgot how to warm. :?

Well, the sun has risen on Thursday and it will set again on Tuesday. The longest day at our latitude. Sunrise 19.6.2014 1:32. Sunset 24.6.2014 1:15.

:o ....how strange it must be :shock:
8-)

Re: General Chat Thread

Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:51 pm

brother 95 wrote:
Lauri wrote:Merry midsummer to everyone! :D Quite chilly but sunny. The sun has forgot how to warm. :?

Well, the sun has risen on Thursday and it will set again on Tuesday. The longest day at our latitude. Sunrise 19.6.2014 1:32. Sunset 24.6.2014 1:15.

:o ....how strange it must be :shock:
8-)


I'd need some seriously thick bedroom curtains, or something for the eyes. Getting to sleep must be terrible. :?

Re: General Chat Thread

Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Lauri wrote:Merry midsummer to everyone! :D Quite chilly but sunny. The sun has forgot how to warm. :?

Well, the sun has risen on Thursday and it will set again on Tuesday. The longest day at our latitude. Sunrise 19.6.2014 1:32. Sunset 24.6.2014 1:15.

Jeez just realised it's in fact a day that lasts for 5 days! :D

Re: General Chat Thread

Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Viva La France :-D

I've got them in the world cup sweep at work . . . . . You never know and cus there are so many nice French people on here and England are shite !! Thats who im rooting for now. ;-)

Re: General Chat Thread

Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:Viva La France :-D

I've got them in the world cup sweep at work . . . . . You never know and cus there are so many nice French people on here and England are shite !! Thats who im rooting for now. ;-)

Mmm I won't comment, they're such a bunch of spoilt idiots.
Sorry :oops:

Re: General Chat Thread

Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:20 pm

zazabi wrote:
Andyboy67 wrote:Viva La France :-D

I've got them in the world cup sweep at work . . . . . You never know and cus there are so many nice French people on here and England are shite !! Thats who im rooting for now. ;-)

Mmm I won't comment, they're such a bunch of spoilt idiots.
Sorry :oops:


True of all footballers. This is why it doesn't bother me if and when England lose. - My contempt for them far outweighs my patriotism. ;)
Thanked: 1
Next

Full Version