All kinds of stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else

What are you having for Breakfast this morning ?

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:24 am

Since we have a cooking for dinner thread I just thought I would add a Breakfast one, can't think why there wasn't one before :?

Bowl of Special K with a glass of water :)

Re: What are you having for Breakfast this morning ?

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:39 am

This morning I had two slices of rye bread with slices of ham and cheese, two large cups of black coffee and half a liter aerated water with lemon drops. Pretty typical breakfast for me before leaving to work.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:13 am

Porridge and a yogurt ;)

Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:16 am

Good idea Rab :)
I remember discussing breakfast on here long time ago, but don't think there was a thread for it.

Mine varies almost everyday.
Today I'm having 'cracottes' (kind of very light wheat cracker) with a couple of slices of Gouda sandwiched in it.
And a long strong black coffee.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:35 am

Christmas cake and a mug of tea! :shock: :lol:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:00 am

As per everyday, a small glass of orange juice, a banana, a bowl of Cornflakes and a mug of tea! :) - Unless I have what I refer to as a 'leisurely breakfast', which happens around 11 o'clock and involves something cooked. Depends whether I'm working or not.

.....When are we going to have a 'What are you having for luncheon' thread? :? ;)

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:51 pm

usually,I eat or drink nothing for breakfast except if I am on holidays....
sometimes on the week-end,I drink some coffee (expresso) and a little slice of "baguette" with butter on it but not much more
8-)

Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Nothing on work days, too early! Last Sunday, we (Silke and I) had some slices of bread and Brötchen, three eggs sunny side up (two for me) and some assorted cold meat and cheese. Coffee for Silke and I had tomato juice, to remember me all the flights in the past ;) :lol: !

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:47 am

arcademannequin wrote:Image

That bloke needs an eyebrow trimming.
Next

Full Version