All kinds of stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else

Re: WEATHER WITH YOU

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Been about 25*C all day, now 16 when evening falls. Sun is shining.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:56 pm

it has been a beautiful hot and sunny day but storms are announced for tomorrow :(
8-)

Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Torrential rain at times. No thunder yet, but certainly warm enough. - Nice to be indoors when it kicks off! ;)

Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:42 pm

We had a hot day with 31°c in the shade at 2pm. It's cooling down now 28°c.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:24 am

Raining, and so was yesterday too which I like at the moment, because I planted 20 lilacs as a hedge at my yard on Friday. :)

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:04 am

20*c here and sunny. A chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon which would be good for the garden.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:19 pm

37*c, I'm off to the swimming pool.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Zaz. You beat us. Here in Duisburg it got to 36 degrees yesterday. But then around nine in the evening we had a storm that lasted for ninety minutes. Continuous thunder and a succession of mini tornados. Woke to devastation and chaos. No trains at all and therefore the que on the motorway into Dusseldorf was 35km long! Driving Tanja to work took 2hours 50mins rather than the normal half hour. Trees laying everywhere with workmen battling to clear the major routes. Still no trains. And more storms expected! :-(

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:19 am

Chris D wrote:Zaz. You beat us. Here in Duisburg it got to 36 degrees yesterday. But then around nine in the evening we had a storm that lasted for ninety minutes. Continuous thunder and a succession of mini tornados. Woke to devastation and chaos. No trains at all and therefore the que on the motorway into Dusseldorf was 35km long! Driving Tanja to work took 2hours 50mins rather than the normal half hour. Trees laying everywhere with workmen battling to clear the major routes. Still no trains. And more storms expected! :-(

Oh my God. This sounds bad! We've had quite some damage with huge hail stones in Eastern France.
I'm fortunate to live in a region where we are never too much affected by bad weather or floodings. Well yet anyway as the weather seems to take a worrying turn.
My Dad took the road for Stuttgart yesterday and was stuck for two hours in a tunnel in Switzerland due to some fallen rocks on the other side of the tunnel.
Hope life will get back to normal asap and that there was no corporal damage. Love to Tanja :-)

20*c here at the moment.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:36 pm

another quite hot day today but it's now very nice with the sun coming down a little ;)
8-)
Next

Full Version