This is where you vote for your Fish-related likes and dislikes

What is your favourite Fish studio album?

13th Star
14%
A Feast of Consequences
16%
Bouillabaisse
No votes
Field Of Crows
9%
Fellini Days
5%
Acoustic Sessions remaster
No votes
Raingods With Zippos
10%
Kettle of Fish
No votes
Sunsets On Empire
15%
Yang
1%
Yin
No votes
Acoustic Session
No votes
Suits
No votes
Songs From The Mirror
No votes
Internal Exile
11%
Vigil In A Wilderness Of Mirrors
18%

Total votes : 79

Fish studio albums

Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:39 pm

Vote for your favourites, you have up to 5 votes and you may change them at any time.

Re: Fish studio albums

Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:05 am

My vote goes to:

13th Star
Raingods With Zippos
Sunsets On Empire
Internal Exile

Honourable mentions: Suits, Field Of Crows, Fellini Days, Yang and Yin

Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Fairly easy again (because i know what i like!) -

Vigil
Sunsets
Raingods
Field
13th

I still think Sunsets is by far and away his best solo album, as strong as 13th star is. - Johnny Punter still blows me away. It's so powerful.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:49 am

13th Star
Field Of Crows
Suits
Internal Exile

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:52 am

ulrichs wrote:13th Star
Field Of Crows
Suits
Internal Exile

Exactly my pick - 1st 3, last 2!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:53 am

In no particular order....

Raingods with Zippos
Field Of Crows
Suits
Internal Exile
Yang (mostly for Sugar Mice!)

My number one favourite tends to vary - and I don't think he's done a bad or even mediocre album! So the choice is tough but also easy, as there is no way you can go wrong!! 8-)

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 am

Conan wrote: My number one favourite tends to vary - and I don't think he's done a bad or even mediocre album! So the choice is tough but also easy, as there is no way you can go wrong!! 8-)

Correct - of course - all great albums with varying styles. 13th Star - angry, heavier, darker. Vigil & Suits - softer, more "measured". And all stops inbetween. An album for every mood - couldn't ask for more :)

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Rich1 wrote:
Conan wrote: My number one favourite tends to vary - and I don't think he's done a bad or even mediocre album! So the choice is tough but also easy, as there is no way you can go wrong!! 8-)

Correct - of course - all great albums with varying styles. 13th Star - angry, heavier, darker. Vigil & Suits - softer, more "measured". And all stops inbetween. An album for every mood - couldn't ask for more :)

Except another one ASAP!! ;) :D

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Conan wrote:
Rich1 wrote:

Except another one ASAP!! ;) :D

Please Sir........ can we have more? ;)

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Interesting that 13th Star makes top vote. Currently listening to Sunsets on Empire. Another good one. Don't know if there's a fair or honest way to answer these polls, can't think of a duff album Fish has had a part in!
Next

Full Version