This is where you vote for your Fish-related likes and dislikes

What is your favourite Fish studio album?

13th Star
11
14%
A Feast of Consequences
13
16%
Bouillabaisse
0
No votes
Field Of Crows
7
9%
Fellini Days
4
5%
Acoustic Sessions remaster
0
No votes
Raingods With Zippos
8
10%
Kettle of Fish
0
No votes
Sunsets On Empire
12
15%
Yang
1
1%
Yin
0
No votes
Acoustic Session
0
No votes
Suits
0
No votes
Songs From The Mirror
0
No votes
Internal Exile
9
11%
Vigil In A Wilderness Of Mirrors
14
18%
 
Total votes : 79

Re: Fish studio albums

Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:38 pm

A new album is in the list. Let voting commence.
Thanked: 3

Re: Fish studio albums

Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Oooh, it's a three-horse race! :D

Re: Fish studio albums

Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:25 am

"field of crows" is out of my list now "feast" has been released:it's a collateral damage in a way :mrgreen:

here is my new list
1- Vigil in the wilderness of mirrors(unbeatable imho ;) )
2- 13th star
3- a feast of conséquences
4- sunsets on empire
5- raingods with zippos

even if "vigil...." will always stay on the top of my favourite Fish's albums,"a feast of conséquences" could join it very soon at the first place too!
8-)

Re: Fish studio albums

Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:31 am

Looks like Everyones tastes so far, centre about the same 8 Albums :)

Re: Fish studio albums

Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:10 pm

mwelljester wrote:Looks like Everyones tastes so far, centre about the same 8 Albums :)


To be honest, I always discount the compilations and re-recordings.

My top five is now (and in this order):

1. Feast Of Consequences
2. Vigil
3. Sunsets On Empire
4. 13th Star
5. Raingods With Zippos

Re: Fish studio albums

Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:43 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
mwelljester wrote:Looks like Everyones tastes so far, centre about the same 8 Albums :)


To be honest, I always discount the compilations and re-recordings.

My top five is now (and in this order):

1. Feast Of Consequences
2. Vigil
3. Sunsets On Empire
4. 13th Star
5. Raingods With Zippos


My top five is now
1. Feast of consequences
2. Vigil
3. 13th star.
4. Fellini days
5. Internal Exile joint with Raingods with zippos

Re: Fish studio albums

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:34 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
To be honest, I always discount the compilations and re-recordings.

like you Paul,I don't understand why these are part of the studio albums:they are not....imho ;)
8-)
Thanked: 1

Re: Fish studio albums

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Don't think Geoff's voted yet. - Suits is still on zero! ;) :)

Re: Fish studio albums

Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Interesting results. My own thoughts (looking only at strictly new studio albums) best to better:

Vigil
Internal Exile
Raingods
Field of Crows
Suits

Just downloaded Feast, so we'll see what happens.

Unlike some here, I though Sunsets was pretty weak - too didactic and preachy, not musical or 'storied' enough.
I liked a lot of Fellini Days, but like Suits, it's uneven.
13th Star was good, but a bit flat.
On the other hand, Raingods was terrific, and I'm hoping Feast is along those lines.
Thanked: 1

Re: Fish studio albums

Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Evil Overlord wrote:Interesting results. My own thoughts (looking only at strictly new studio albums) best to better:

Vigil
Internal Exile
Raingods
Field of Crows
Suits

Just downloaded Feast, so we'll see what happens.

Unlike some here, I though Sunsets was pretty weak - too didactic and preachy, not musical or 'storied' enough.
I liked a lot of Fellini Days, but like Suits, it's uneven.
13th Star was good, but a bit flat.
On the other hand, Raingods was terrific, and I'm hoping Feast is along those lines.


Raingods only makes my top five because of Plague. As an album, I find it pretty disjointed, with a couple of pretty weak tracks.

Looking at my list again, I'm still not sure whether I'd place Feast or Vigil in first place. Not that it matters much. They are both fantastic albums.
Next

Full Version