This is where you vote for your Fish-related likes and dislikes

Re: The Fish Xmas Poll 2008: The Results Are In!

Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:56 pm

For those of us who have joined since Christmas, or didn't have the time or skills to contribute to Dave's monlithic poll, how about sharing your top tens or fives of Marillion and Fish material?

The poll was awesome, but based as it was on a small number of voters it could be said to be only partially representative of the Company's musical taste (no offence Dave!!).

So how about a scaled-down version that can be run off in a few minutes?

Also, just to throw the cat among the pigeons.... How would Plague of Ghosts have fared if its six component tracks had to be voted for individually? Just a thought....

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:46 pm

conan wrote:How would Plague of Ghosts have fared if its six component tracks had to be voted for individually?

How would Grendel have fared in it's 3 parts? Bitter Suite in it's 5 parts? Heart of Lothian in it's 2 parts, Blind Curve...

A song is a song, PoG is a song not 6 songs IMHO of course :)

Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Look, you've angered Tosh by suggesting that PoG isn't one song again! :)

Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:10 pm

MaxPower wrote:Look, you've angered Tosh by suggesting that PoG isn't one song again! :)

"Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." :mrgreen:

Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:47 pm

:D

OK. Let me re-phrase that! If we take POG as one track ( ;) ), which sub-section would be your favourite?

Mine is (today anyway!) Waving at Stars (and the run into Raingods dancing...! :'( :groovy: :hearty:

So does that make this track the "best of the best"?? :? :shock:

Full Version