This is where you vote for your Fish-related likes and dislikes

Re: The Fish 2010 Not-Xmas Poll!

Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:It's like the general election all over again! Choices, choices. :?

The General Election usually consists of choosing to put one cross in one of 5 boxes.

This is a major piece of analytical work that requires a few weeks and probably a high powered computer !

Yes. And for that reason - I'm out. Sorry.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Conan wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:It's like the general election all over again! Choices, choices. :?

The General Election usually consists of choosing to put one cross in one of 5 boxes.

This is a major piece of analytical work that requires a few weeks and probably a high powered computer !

Yes. And for that reason - I'm out. Sorry.

me too.. I got other priorities than doing the same poll again, and whilst I love Fish very much, I would not like to see the coallition album the results would bring about.! :D

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:28 pm

With the deepest respect, I gave up before I started!

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 am

I have finished my first draft of it
phew...
too many songs left out, choices are hard!!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:06 pm

I think this will be one i'll come back to gradually. - I have different favourites everyday! :D

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 am

I think we can expect very biased results. :P

Re: The Fish 2010 Not-Xmas Poll extended!

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi all,

Due to a number of reasons*, I'm extending the poll for 10 days.

This will give everyone a final chance to plop in the results, at which point I'll post the results at the end of the month.

So, if you still haven't voted but were planning to - go ahead.

I've included (again) Ulrich's updated Automatic Vote Thingy. So just open that, bash in some numbers and forward the results to my email address!

We'll be back soon!

* Reason 1: I've been bloody busy and haven't had a chance to look at the submissions
Reason 2: There have only been 6 votes sent in - 2 years ago we managed over 30, so come on folks. As with most things, it's more fun when more people take part.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The Fish 2010 Not-Xmas Poll extended!

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:38 pm

MaxPower wrote:There have only been 6 votes sent in - 2 years ago we managed over 30, so come on folks. As with most things, it's more fun when more people take part.

If it could be made more easy and less time-consuming, I'd be happy to vote! ;)

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:42 pm

I'm just copying what we did before.

Honestly though, if you use the attachment the vote only takes a couple of minutes - it tells you where to score what.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:57 pm

OK, OK... I'll have a go! :|
Next

Full Version