Gigs & conventions, meets & greets, set lists, show photos & reviews

Re: Newcastle Cluny gig...

Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks for that Ulli! I was wondering if you'd survived the experience!! :D

Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:29 am

Conan wrote:Thanks for that Ulli! I was wondering if you'd survived the experience!! :D

You grow on your experience :D ! Perhaps Fish appears at the Cluny again this year. Perhaps the next chance for me. Then is something happening in Haddington. I've already checked the flights. Let's see what comes! In Haddington I could talk with Peter0027. ;)

Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:19 am

Conan wrote:Enjoy the rest of the weekend Melissa and hope to see you at Haddington! :D

Thank you so much, it's been a blast to say the very least! It was great meeting you & your lovely as well, tell her hello from me. Next time I come over I'll have to try and remember to give myself a couple days before getting straight to the gigging - jetlag on top of very intoxicated makes one very very very drunk! Or maybe that was the Jameson... :lol:
I do hope to make it over for Haddington, and it just might, might be do-able (for me anyway, I'll have to fly solo - there's so much freedom in my job and Bill has none) :mrgreen:
ulrichs wrote:Altogether I can say an evening I will never forget. Thanks to Fish! Hello to Melissa (I hope you are come home well), Geoff and all the others!

I am so sorry we never got to meet you! I only know you as a voice now. One of these days we'll meetcha :D

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:07 pm

This is one of the better quality ones I managed to get:
I have got the worst internet connection today! Sooooo slow. Gonnae have to go use the other computer.

Wed May 14, 2014 7:20 am

I have checked my pics which we have taken during our Newcastle rip. I have found this one. My view from the end of the venue ;) .

Full Version