Gigs & conventions, meets & greets, set lists, show photos & reviews

European tour! Anyone?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Just wondering if anyone (apart from our Ulli ;) ) will be globetrekking on the European tour, where and when, as well as Cheap travel and accomodation.

Maybe able to fit something in myself but early days yet. :)

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:11 pm

mwelljester wrote:Just wondering if anyone (apart from our Ulli ;) ) will be globetrekking on the European tour, where and when, as well as Cheap travel and accomodation.

I'd certainly like to! Needs looking into. - It would be nice to be on Ulli and Peter's home turf! ;) :D - Not sure I could deal with the lack of real ale though. ;) :lol:

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 am

arcademannequin wrote:
mwelljester wrote:Just wondering if anyone (apart from our Ulli ;) ) will be globetrekking on the European tour, where and when, as well as Cheap travel and accomodation.

I'd certainly like to! Needs looking into. - It would be nice to be on Ulli and Peter's home turf! ;) :D - Not sure I could deal with the lack of real ale though. ;) :lol:

I think more Peter's home turf. All of the german dates aren't around Berlin. Hannover is the nearest! I'm thinkin about the gigs in Karlsruhe and Landstuhl maybe Bonn!? It is also Heike's area ;) ! Aschaffenburg has a nice venue, but it is on a Tuesday! Heike has asked me to visit a gig in the Netherlands, Amsterdam or Zoetermeer. No idea at the moment which one!!!

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 am

Planning on doing Club Eskalup in Poznan. Maybe get another one in as well. Went to Lodz (pronounced Wudj believe it or not) last time. Mate from Poznan drove us there and back as I was having a few days in Poznan but couldnt get time off early enough to do the gig in Poznan last time which I think was at The Blue note club. Missed that one by a day.
Flight from Donny with Wizzair only about 2 hours and if you book soon enough decent prices.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:41 am

I've got a week off in October, I'll have to check the exact dates. If it works out, would love to do Munich. Hope it doesn't clash with the Beer Festival as the accommadation will be mind boggling expensive. Another place I'd love to do is the Paradiso which always looks really nice. I'll have to look at travel, accommadation and time off Work but I'll hopefully be able to manage something.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:55 am

The Assassing wrote:I've got a week off in October, I'll have to check the exact dates. If it works out, would love to do Munich. Hope it doesn't clash with the Beer Festival as the accommadation will be mind boggling expensive. Another place I'd love to do is the Paradiso which always looks really nice. I'll have to look at travel, accommadation and time off Work but I'll hopefully be able to manage something.

Graham, Oktoberfest 2013: 21st September – 06th October

Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:16 am

ulrichs wrote:
The Assassing wrote:I've got a week off in October, I'll have to check the exact dates. If it works out, would love to do Munich. Hope it doesn't clash with the Beer Festival as the accommadation will be mind boggling expensive. Another place I'd love to do is the Paradiso which always looks really nice. I'll have to look at travel, accommadation and time off Work but I'll hopefully be able to manage something.

Graham, Oktoberfest 2013: 21st September – 06th October

Thanks Ulli. I'd love to do the Oktoberfest one year but would probably have to stay outside Munich.
I'm hoping to go to Berlin this year so could combine a few days there with a Concert in Munich or perhaps one of the others.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Let's start to think about! What do you think about a gig in Netherlands. Half way between the UK and Germany. A weekend would be fine. 21st September Zoetermeer? A well know venue for the Dutch prog fans (Janke, Tomi,...).

What do you think about?

Fish gigs for me in Germany only in October!

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:56 am

Amsterdam Paradiso booked :D . No other gig in the Netherlands for me!

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:09 am

ulrichs wrote:Amsterdam Paradiso booked :D . No other gig in the Netherlands for me!

Sounds great Ulli! :D Love to go to that one. ;)
Next

Full Version