Gigs & conventions, meets & greets, set lists, show photos & reviews

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 am

Chris D wrote:But is this not being classified as part one of the European tour? So hopefully some better dates for you all on the second leg.

Yes, you are right, Fish was talking about the first leg of the tour. Fingers crossed, there will be a second leg too ;) !

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:51 pm

ulrichs wrote:
Chris D wrote:But is this not being classified as part one of the European tour? So hopefully some better dates for you all on the second leg.

Yes, you are right, Fish was talking about the first leg of the tour. Fingers crossed, there will be a second leg too ;) !


Two legs are better than one . ;-)
Thanked: 1

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Mon May 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Please have your Filofax ready. There could be some more gigs in Germany! Hopefully near Berlin ;) !

Fish on FB wrote:...
I'm still waiting on the rest of the tour dates for the second half of the European tour and hope to have them soon. There are French, Spanish, Italian, Swiss and other countries on the itinerary as well as more German and possibly Belgian shows. All are being negotiated just now as Yatta threads it all together with the UK section now having morphed into a Christmas tour!
...
Thanked: 1

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Tue May 13, 2014 6:46 am

ulrichs wrote:Please have your Filofax ready. There could be some more gigs in Germany! Hopefully near Berlin ;) !

Fish on FB wrote:...
I'm still waiting on the rest of the tour dates for the second half of the European tour and hope to have them soon. There are French, Spanish, Italian, Swiss and other countries on the itinerary as well as more German and possibly Belgian shows. All are being negotiated just now as Yatta threads it all together with the UK section now having morphed into a Christmas tour!
...

I see France :D :D
8-)

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 am

brother 95 wrote:
ulrichs wrote:Please have your Filofax ready. There could be some more gigs in Germany! Hopefully near Berlin ;) !

Fish on FB wrote:...
I'm still waiting on the rest of the tour dates for the second half of the European tour and hope to have them soon. There are French, Spanish, Italian, Swiss and other countries on the itinerary as well as more German and possibly Belgian shows. All are being negotiated just now as Yatta threads it all together with the UK section now having morphed into a Christmas tour!
...

I see France :D :D
8-)


Wonder where the final gig will be? That's always a good one! :)

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Fri May 23, 2014 6:16 am

England and Scotland are also Europe too ;) ! 59 gigs!!

AUGUST
23rd Scotland Haddington Corn Exchange

SEPTEMBER
29th England Durham, Gala Theatre
30th England Preston, 53 Degrees

OCTOBER
1st England Southampton, The Brook
3rd Holland Zoetermeer, Boorderij
4th Holland Uden, De Pul
5th Holland Zwolle, Hedon
7th Holland Bergen Op Zoom, Gebouw T
8th Germany Hannover, Blues garage
9th Poland Poznan, Eskulap
11th Poland Ostroleka,,Kino Jantar
12th Poland Torun, Od Nowa
13th Poland Czechowice-Dziedzice, Chacharnia
15th Poland Wroclaw, Eter
17th Norway Grimstad, Bluebox
18th Norway Oslo, Rockefeller
20th Sweden Gothenburg, Sticky Fingers
21st Denmark Copenhagen, Amager Bio
23rd Germany Wilhelmshafen, Pumpwerk
24th Germany TBC
25th Germany Paderborn, Forum Berufskolleg
28th Germany Osnabruck, Rosenhof
29th Germany Wurzburg, Posthalle
30th Switzerland Zug , Chollerhalle
31st Switzerland Winterbach, Lehenbachhalle

NOVEMBER
2nd Germany Koblenz, Cafe Hahn
3rd Germany Aschaffenburg, Colos Saal
4th Germany Augsburg, Spectrum
6th Germany Krefeld, Kulturfabrik
7th Germany Karlsruhe, Substage
8th Germany Erfurt, HSD
9th Germany Koln, Kantine
15th France Compiegne, Zicodrome
16th France Lyon, Ninskasi, Kao
17th France Paris, Divan Du Monde
19th France Riom, La Puce a L'Orielle
20th France Arles, Lecargo
22nd Spain Barcelona,, Apollo
23rd Spain Madrid, Shoko
26th Italy Milan, Live Forum
27th Italy Rome, Planet Club
28th Italy Florence, Vipers
29th Italy TBC

DECEMBER
2nd Switzerland Pratteln, Z7
3rd Germany Rammstein- Miesenbach, Haus des Burgers
4th Germany Hamburg, venue TBC
6th England Exeter, Phoenix
7th England Bristol, The Fleece
8th England Bilston, Robin
9th England Cardiff, The Globe
11th England Norwich, Waterfront
12th England London, Islington Hall
13th England Northampton, Roadmenders
15th England Reading, Sub 89
16th England Brighton, Concorde
18th England Holmfirth, Picturedome
19th England Liverpool, O2 Academy
20th England Sheffield, Ballroom
21st Scotland Glasgow O2 ABC

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Fri May 23, 2014 6:36 am

ulrichs wrote:England and Scotland are also Europe too ;) ! 59 gigs!!

AUGUST
23rd Scotland Haddington Corn Exchange

SEPTEMBER
29th England Durham, Gala Theatre
30th England Preston, 53 Degrees

OCTOBER
1st England Southampton, The Brook
3rd Holland Zoetermeer, Boorderij
4th Holland Uden, De Pul
5th Holland Zwolle, Hedon
7th Holland Bergen Op Zoom, Gebouw T
8th Germany Hannover, Blues garage
9th Poland Poznan, Eskulap
11th Poland Ostroleka,,Kino Jantar
12th Poland Torun, Od Nowa
13th Poland Czechowice-Dziedzice, Chacharnia
15th Poland Wroclaw, Eter
17th Norway Grimstad, Bluebox
18th Norway Oslo, Rockefeller
20th Sweden Gothenburg, Sticky Fingers
21st Denmark Copenhagen, Amager Bio
23rd Germany Wilhelmshafen, Pumpwerk
24th Germany TBC
25th Germany Paderborn, Forum Berufskolleg
28th Germany Osnabruck, Rosenhof
29th Germany Wurzburg, Posthalle
30th Switzerland Zug , Chollerhalle
31st Switzerland Winterbach, Lehenbachhalle

NOVEMBER
2nd Germany Koblenz, Cafe Hahn
3rd Germany Aschaffenburg, Colos Saal
4th Germany Augsburg, Spectrum
6th Germany Krefeld, Kulturfabrik
7th Germany Karlsruhe, Substage
8th Germany Erfurt, HSD
9th Germany Koln, Kantine
15th France Compiegne, Zicodrome
16th France Lyon, Ninskasi, Kao
17th France Paris, Divan Du Monde
19th France Riom, La Puce a L'Orielle
20th France Arles, Lecargo
22nd Spain Barcelona,, Apollo
23rd Spain Madrid, Shoko
26th Italy Milan, Live Forum
27th Italy Rome, Planet Club
28th Italy Florence, Vipers
29th Italy TBC

DECEMBER
2nd Switzerland Pratteln, Z7
3rd Germany Rammstein- Miesenbach, Haus des Burgers
4th Germany Hamburg, venue TBC
6th England Exeter, Phoenix
7th England Bristol, The Fleece
8th England Bilston, Robin
9th England Cardiff, The Globe
11th England Norwich, Waterfront
12th England London, Islington Hall
13th England Northampton, Roadmenders
15th England Reading, Sub 89
16th England Brighton, Concorde
18th England Holmfirth, Picturedome
19th England Liverpool, O2 Academy
20th England Sheffield, Ballroom
21st Scotland Glasgow O2 ABC


At first glance I thought that was your up and coming gig list Ulli !!! ;-)
Thanked: 1

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Fri May 23, 2014 6:45 am

Andyboy67 wrote:At first glance I thought that was your up and coming gig list Ulli !!! ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Fri May 23, 2014 8:43 am

It's an epic tour alright!

But if Fish can keep the pace then I'm sure that he'll be happy to follow Ulli's tour bus.

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Fri May 23, 2014 10:13 am

5 dates in November in France :D :D :D
probably two gigs for me:Compiegne and Paris:f...... great!
8-)
Thanked: 1
Next

Full Version