Gigs & conventions, meets & greets, set lists, show photos & reviews

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Fri May 23, 2014 1:46 pm

One for Zaz in the Arles !

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Fri May 23, 2014 4:19 pm

ulrichs wrote:England and Scotland are also Europe too ;)


Off topic but not if my fellow townfolk get there way. 13 seats up for election last night and TEN went to UKIP!!!!

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Fri May 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Chris D wrote:
ulrichs wrote:England and Scotland are also Europe too ;)


Off topic but not if my fellow townfolk get there way. 13 seats up for election last night and TEN went to UKIP!!!!

:( :( :(

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Fri May 30, 2014 11:17 am

got my ticket for Paris :D
8-)
Thanked: 1

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Sat May 31, 2014 6:36 am

by the way,if anyone has planned to come to Paris for this gig,it would be a great pleasure for me to finally meet someone from this forum and to put a face on a nickname :mrgreen: ;)
8-)
Thanked: 3

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:26 am

brother 95 wrote:by the way,if anyone has planned to come to Paris for this gig,it would be a great pleasure for me to finally meet someone from this forum and to put a face on a nickname :mrgreen: ;)
8-)

Well that sounds like a plan :)

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Yes I am going to Barcelona. Birthday present from my lovely husband. Cant wait!!
Thanked: 3

Re: European tour! Anyone?

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:49 am

Curved Arc wrote:Yes I am going to Barcelona. Birthday present from my lovely husband. Cant wait!!

Awesome!

Full Version