Gigs & conventions, meets & greets, set lists, show photos & reviews

Re: FISH THE ROBIN 2 BILSTON 6/5/2014

Sat May 03, 2014 12:34 pm

Just had a phone call from the Robin 2, Bilston FISH GIG CANCELLED! AND RESCHEDULED FOR MONDAY 8TH DECEMBER. :( HOPEFULLY WILL STILL MAKE IT ;) ;) :D

Sat May 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Same message! :)

Sun May 04, 2014 9:36 am

Saw the Fish posting on FB, hope that Robin gets better soon, he looks in a bad way. Unfortunately Monday isn't a good night but will see what I can do

Thu May 08, 2014 8:04 pm

I will definately be there :D 8-)

Just a thank you to the staff at the Robin2 for their help and hospitality yesterday . Rab & Michelle (Mwelljester & Mwellmisspretty) had still come down for a break (regardless that it had been cancelled), so I decided to drive them over to the venue for a look round at the club outside.
The girls in the Box Office were very helpfull indeed and after I'd explained they had travelled all the way down from Scotland, they agreed to open up the venue for us to have a look around inside, take photos of the stage ect and even gave Rab some of the Fish advertisment gig posters for his already vast collection.
So thank you ladies it was much appreciated :D 8-) ;)

Thu May 08, 2014 9:36 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:I will definately be there :D 8-)

Just a thank you to the staff at the Robin2 for their help and hospitality yesterday . Rab & Michelle (Mwelljester & Mwellmisspretty) had still come down for a break (regardless that it had been cancelled), so I decided to drive them over to the venue for a look round at the club outside.
The girls in the Box Office were very helpfull indeed and after I'd explained they had travelled all the way down from Scotland, they agreed to open up the venue for us to have a look around inside, take photos of the stage ect and even gave Rab some of the Fish advertisment gig posters for his already vast collection.

That honestly warms my heart Andy. - A really nice gesture from you, and also from the ladies at the venue. - Hope you all had a good meet-up and several drinks! :)

Fri May 09, 2014 5:08 am

arcademannequin wrote:
Andyboy67 wrote:I will definately be there :D 8-)

That honestly warms my heart Andy. - A really nice gesture from you, and also from the ladies at the venue. - Hope you all had a good meet-up and several drinks! :)

The Company we choose ;) !

Full Version