Gigs & conventions, meets & greets, set lists, show photos & reviews

Re: Songs for the 2014 Tour

Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Havinga quick look through the back calalogue the only album I don't seem to have got something powerful and moving out of was Fellini Days - probably just the place I was in when it was released. What get played liver from this album, as thats usually a good indicator of the strongest tracks?

Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:10 pm

sussexsaint wrote:Havinga quick look through the back calalogue the only album I don't seem to have got something powerful and moving out of was Fellini Days - probably just the place I was in when it was released. What get played liver from this album, as thats usually a good indicator of the strongest tracks?

Our Smile was stunning at the Convention. Actually made me cry! :) :cry:

Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:17 pm

sussexsaint wrote:Havinga quick look through the back calalogue the only album I don't seem to have got something powerful and moving out of was Fellini Days - probably just the place I was in when it was released. What get played liver from this album, as thats usually a good indicator of the strongest tracks?

So Fellini , Long Cold Day and Pilgrim's have featured fairly heavily. Personally would like to hear Clock Moves Sideways again

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 am

Brilliant - thanks

Is there anywhere that lists the 'current' playlist or at least a rough approximation to work from? - as the Last gig I saw was on the 'Mirror' tour my playlist is a smidge out of date

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:15 am

sussexsaint wrote:Brilliant - thanks

Is there anywhere that lists the 'current' playlist or at least a rough approximation to work from? - as the Last gig I saw was on the 'Mirror' tour my playlist is a smidge out of date

I think scrollig here could help: http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/fish-6bd6a282.html

Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:12 pm

awesome link

View from the hill - amazing ! so glad he's played that again, I love that track

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:58 pm

sussexsaint wrote:awesome link

View from the hill - amazing ! so glad he's played that again, I love that track

afraid he only played the end section but good nonetheless.......

As it's 30 years since 'Fugazi' was released would like to hear 'Incubus' again

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:18 pm

Drop All Loved Up and put in The Great Unravelling. That would be a good move.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Warm wet circles and Chelsea Monday.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Fish said today following setlist discussions with Steve V : "At the moment there are no songs apart from the Feast material that are left over from the 2013 setlist. A return for quite a few tracks that haven't been played for years and a brand new medley." 8-)
Next

Full Version