Gigs & conventions, meets & greets, set lists, show photos & reviews

Re: Songs for the 2014 Tour

Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Havinga quick look through the back calalogue the only album I don't seem to have got something powerful and moving out of was Fellini Days - probably just the place I was in when it was released. What get played liver from this album, as thats usually a good indicator of the strongest tracks?

Re: Songs for the 2014 Tour

Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:10 pm

sussexsaint wrote:Havinga quick look through the back calalogue the only album I don't seem to have got something powerful and moving out of was Fellini Days - probably just the place I was in when it was released. What get played liver from this album, as thats usually a good indicator of the strongest tracks?


Our Smile was stunning at the Convention. Actually made me cry! :) :cry:

Re: Songs for the 2014 Tour

Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:17 pm

sussexsaint wrote:Havinga quick look through the back calalogue the only album I don't seem to have got something powerful and moving out of was Fellini Days - probably just the place I was in when it was released. What get played liver from this album, as thats usually a good indicator of the strongest tracks?


So Fellini , Long Cold Day and Pilgrim's have featured fairly heavily. Personally would like to hear Clock Moves Sideways again
Thanked: 1

Re: Songs for the 2014 Tour

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 am

Brilliant - thanks

Is there anywhere that lists the 'current' playlist or at least a rough approximation to work from? - as the Last gig I saw was on the 'Mirror' tour my playlist is a smidge out of date

Re: Songs for the 2014 Tour

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:15 am

sussexsaint wrote:Brilliant - thanks

Is there anywhere that lists the 'current' playlist or at least a rough approximation to work from? - as the Last gig I saw was on the 'Mirror' tour my playlist is a smidge out of date


I think scrollig here could help: http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/fish-6bd6a282.html

Re: Songs for the 2014 Tour

Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:12 pm

awesome link

View from the hill - amazing ! so glad he's played that again, I love that track

Re: Songs for the 2014 Tour

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:58 pm

sussexsaint wrote:awesome link

View from the hill - amazing ! so glad he's played that again, I love that track


afraid he only played the end section but good nonetheless.......


As it's 30 years since 'Fugazi' was released would like to hear 'Incubus' again
Thanked: 2

Re: Songs for the 2014 Tour

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:18 pm

Drop All Loved Up and put in The Great Unravelling. That would be a good move.

Re: Songs for the 2014 Tour

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Warm wet circles and Chelsea Monday.

Re: Songs for the 2014 Tour

Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Fish said today following setlist discussions with Steve V : "At the moment there are no songs apart from the Feast material that are left over from the 2013 setlist. A return for quite a few tracks that haven't been played for years and a brand new medley." 8-)
Thanked: 2
Next

Full Version