Gigs & conventions, meets & greets, set lists, show photos & reviews

Re: Songs for the 2014 Tour

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:29 pm

oldcrow wrote:Fish said today following setlist discussions with Steve V : "At the moment there are no songs apart from the Feast material that are left over from the 2013 setlist. A return for quite a few tracks that haven't been played for years and a brand new medley." 8-)

That sounds promising. Keeping it fresh! :D

Now I'm thinking what four or five tracks would work well in a medley? There's another thread in this idea.... ;) :?

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:34 pm

oldcrow wrote:
sussexsaint wrote:awesome link

View from the hill - amazing ! so glad he's played that again, I love that track

afraid he only played the end section but good nonetheless.......

As it's 30 years since 'Fugazi' was released would like to hear 'Incubus' again

Would love to hear Incubus again live (and a guest from Frank for the superb dual solo they did on this track off Yin) 8-) :D

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Hmm does this mean no 'Fugazi?' Think it's my favourite track ever TBH

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:21 pm

I am considering going to Wolverhampton but I have already been to a Feast Tour gig and me and the other half are on holiday a week from the date and are pretty skint.

I think i will check out the setlist near the time and make the call.

I have to admit i do prefer his earlier stuff and being told the medley is being cut has gutted me because Tongues, Assassing and Fugazi are some of my big faves so the medley was a highlight for me!

If Tux On, Lady Nina, Shadowplay, Cliche, Incubus, Warm Wet Circles or That Time of the Night are on it I may have to get booking!

I have my fingers crossed...

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:47 pm

kayleigh99 wrote:I am considering going to Wolverhampton but I have already been to a Feast Tour gig and me and the other half are on holiday a week from the date and are pretty skint.

I think i will check out the setlist near the time and make the call.

I have to admit i do prefer his earlier stuff and being told the medley is being cut has gutted me because Tongues, Assassing and Fugazi are some of my big faves so the medley was a highlight for me!

If Tux On, Lady Nina, Shadowplay, Cliche, Incubus, Warm Wet Circles or That Time of the Night are on it I may have to get booking!

I have my fingers crossed...

You are a dreamer Mark ;) ! Maybe Cliché!

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:00 am

Mark...? My name is Kayleigh!

I am a dreamer though :D

I have seen him so many times now that i have seen most of my faves.. Lady Nina and Tux on would be mega though!!

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:25 pm

kayleigh99 wrote:Mark...? My name is Kayleigh!

Ohhh, sorry Kayleigh. My mistake!

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:
oldcrow wrote:
sussexsaint wrote:awesome link

View from the hill - amazing ! so glad he's played that again, I love that track

afraid he only played the end section but good nonetheless.......

As it's 30 years since 'Fugazi' was released would like to hear 'Incubus' again

Would love to hear Incubus again live (and a guest from Frank for the superb dual solo they did on this track off Yin) 8-) :D

Agreed Andy, Hope Incubus is a Must! But what other tracks other than the Highwood Suite will be Played :? The New Guy Mike will certainly Have his work cut out at the Moment although I think this has been in the Pipeline since February according to Fish on FB.
Anyway back to the Tracks, would love to here The Web, 3 Boats down from the Candy and Chelsea Monday and with Emerald Lies and Forgotten Sons thrown in for Good measure, regards Fish tracks, Tiki 4, Pilgrims Address, Tongues, Dear friend along with Sunsets on Empire and Perception of Johnny Punter spring to mind.

Oh to be a Fly on the wall.... :D

Full Version