Gigs & conventions, meets & greets, set lists, show photos & reviews

Probable Setlist for 2014 ????

Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:37 am

Following Sussexsaint's Topic what would our take on the probable Setlist for the forth coming Tour ?
Bearing in mind also that Fish has stated that only the Highwood suite from last years setlist is the only survivor and will be played in full.

I have deliberately left out POG as I think this maybe used for the next Convention.

Another Mind boggler! :shock: ;)

Setlist :

Slainte Mhath!
State of Mind
Emperor's song
Tiki 4
Brother 52
Pipeline
Jigsaw
Sugar Mice
Dark star
Highwood suite (full)
Emerald lies
Incubus

Encore 1
Chelsea Monday
Cliche'

Encore 2
Internal Exile
Forgotten Sons

Re: Probable Setlist for 2014 ????

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:13 pm

mwelljester wrote:Following Sussexsaint's Topic what would our take on the probable Setlist for the forth coming Tour ?
Bearing in mind also that Fish has stated that only the Highwood suite from last years setlist is the only survivor and will be played in full.

My understanding is that Fish said that only 'Feast' songs survive from last year rather than just High Wood? He has also suggested a new medley. If that is the case I'm going for, based on total guesswork (and guessing a medley was good fun):

Perfume River
Feast of Consequences
Incubus
All Loved Up
Lady Nina
Lady Let it Lie
High Wood Suite (full)
Medley: Pseudo Silk Kimono/ Something in the Air/ Innocent Party/ Manchmal/ Long Cold Day/ Heart of Lothian :shock: :lol:

Encore 1:
Sunsets on Empire

Encore 2:
Blind to the Beautiful
Internal Exile

8-)

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Mmmm, I'll have to think about this one. - I can Moving Targets returning for some reason. Intuition.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:11 am

No idea about a complete set list, but I would love to hear "The Other Side of Me" again ;) !

Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:21 pm

If Fish comes back in France in 2014(as he said he would),any setlist would be fine for me....but no more medleys....please!
8-)

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:02 pm

I'll ask Gavin in a couple of weeks (Panic Room Album launch) ;) :) I'm sure he can be persuaded with a couple of pints :lol:

Full Version