Gigs & conventions, meets & greets, set lists, show photos & reviews

Re: Was I dreaming?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:21 pm

oldcrow wrote:You're not dreaming Chris it's on Fish's FB:
Confirmed - the only East of Scotland gig this year opening up the acoustically renovated Haddington Corn Exchange on August 23rd. It's not a convention but you could make it one yourselves!

Thank you Jon. So I did not imagine/dream it. I just did not understand why it had not been mentioned on here. Maybe this is no longer the place it was as I would imagine a few people here would try to make it. So maybe they missed it or it goes with the decreasing use of the forum.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:24 pm

zazabi wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:.....don't you mean Haddington?! :? :lol:

OMG a slip of the finger lol... yes :lol:

I do not think so. Have already got a week planned in Edinburgh and later in the year time in London. It is a long journey from here. For one two hour gig. If it was going to be the last ever I would most definitely but I have already done four gigs on this tour, Norwich next month plus I am awaiting the next lot of European dates. Germany is alot easier than Scotland.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:42 am

Chris D wrote:
zazabi wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:.....don't you mean Haddington?! :? :lol:

OMG a slip of the finger lol... yes :lol:

I do not think so. Have already got a week planned in Edinburgh and later in the year time in London. It is a long journey from here. For one two hour gig. If it was going to be the last ever I would most definitely but I have already done four gigs on this tour, Norwich next month plus I am awaiting the next lot of European dates. Germany is alot easier than Scotland.

;-) :D

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:42 am

Who is thinking about to participate the Haddington gig?

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:11 pm

ulrichs wrote:Who is thinking about to participate the Haddington gig?

Me, but only in my dreams!
;-)

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:34 pm

You? ;)

Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:16 pm

I'll be there :'(

Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:32 pm

arcademannequin wrote:

You? ;)

Maybe ;) ! The early bird catches the cheapest flight (via Glasgow). But it is the weekend before our USA trip :!: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I need a reason to come along ;) !

Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:22 pm

I've booked accommodation "over the border" for me and "t'other half". Just need confirmation that it's happening (and that I can get a ticket).

Thu May 22, 2014 1:50 pm

:D Glad I booked the accomodation. ;)
Next

Full Version