For all of the musicians on the board

Zoe 25

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Hello everybody ! I'm looking for a piano tablature of Zoe 25. Could anyone help me please ? I've already tried searching the forum and the net but unsuccessfully. It was a dead end...
I really like that song :roll:

Please.

leo

Re: Zoe 25

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:51 pm

None on the website, none on the forum.. in fact I don;t think anyone has prepared a tab for Zoƫ 25 yet.....

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:59 am

Eeeee... In my day we used to learn songs by listening to them over and over and trying to pick out what out chosen instrument was playing... :D

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 am

I think that you'll be hard-pressed to find any piano sheet music for recent Fish material. It's difficult enough finding classic Marillion stuff (although it does exist).

One thing you might like to try is looking for the guitar tabs that some people have put together, there are links here on the forum. You can usually work out the chords from there and start putting the piano piece together.

As Conan pointed out though - listening to it and working it out is probably the only way you're going to get this particular piece down. Although time-consuming, it's likely to be a better way anyway as music books are generally transcribed by people listening to the music, and then jotting down their interpretations. And I've got some pretty lazy interpretations in my collection :)

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Thank you for yours answers MaxPower , Conan and docbob !
That's too bad ! Anyway i started working it out, but as you said, it is rather long :)
Btw if you do have any idea do not hesitate to post ;)

(I'm sorry if my english seems a little strange, it's not my mother tongue as you would notice :? )

leo

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:40 pm

No worries and good luck!

Let us know how it goes - I wouldn't mind having a crack at playing that myself :?

Full Version