For all of the musicians on the board

Re: are there Fishy-musicians here?

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:27 pm

External Exile wrote:do it then put it up on youtube :D

I'll save it for a future Fish gig. Perhaps I can be his support act? :? :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:21 am

someone else, not me, did cover song, Sugar Mice, and is acoustic only..

Last edited by Rainbow on Sun May 08, 2011 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed YouTube link

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 am

Hi Fishheads!
I've posted here before, last year i did another Fish song live, 'Incomplete':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REkVYO4j ... er&list=UL
Hope you like it :)

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 am

Ivomei wrote:Hi Fishheads!
I've posted here before, last year i did another Fish song live, 'Incomplete':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REkVYO4j ... er&list=UL
Hope you like it :)

I did...... :)

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:06 am

hi music-heads, http://www.lordsofthebackstage.nl/ will play a full Marillo-Fishy gig January 26th in Amsterdam, if you hang around? join us!!

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Greetings from The Bicycling Guitarist. Since the early 1980s I have ridden tens of thousands of miles "no hands" on a ten-speed bicycle while playing guitar at the same time. I have written hundreds of original songs, but also play some classic rock and novelty tunes including the great 1980 hit FISH HEADS by Barnes & Barnes, made famous by Dr. Demento and the early days of MTV.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 am

BicyclingGuitarist wrote:Greetings from The Bicycling Guitarist.

Brilliant! That's made my day! :lol:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 am

Glad I could help!

When I posted this video on YouTube Saturday night, I wrote Artie Barnes at his YouTube channel to tell him about it. On Sunday morning he said "Wild! Good Job!" in the comments to the video. I am very happy one of the creators of this song is pleased with my cover version, so I put a plug in (lifted from his channel video descriptions) for people to buy Barnes & Barnes tunes from itunes or cdbaby.com

I was just featured in my local newspaper after being interviewed last week before my regular gig at a local coffee house. Since October 3, I have played a two hour show every Wednesday night. This next Wednesday will be the sixteenth week in a row, and I hope for a larger crowd with the promotion from the newspaper article that came out today.

Let me leave you with one more video. It is currently "Unlisted" on YouTube which means only those who have the link to it (such as from this post) will be able to view it. I plan to make it fully public next Wednesday. I will be filmed again next Saturday the 19th to make some videos of a few of my original songs performed on the bicycle. That may be the last time I get to ride indoors this winter though... For the following video, the lyrics and other song details are in the description below the video on its YouTube page.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:19 pm

......If there were more people like you, the world would be a happier place. :D - Keep going! ;) :)

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:20 am

I can't help noticing a passing (literally) resemblance to another "hairy biker"...

Full Version