The place to discuss any songs, albums, lyrics or artist

Top ten fav albums by anyone

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 pm

so here i am once more!!!! this time im in the rite place at the rite time!!! sorry, couldnt resist!!! :lol: :lol: the reason for starting this thread is to see what everyones fav top ten albums are, not just the fav FISH ONES BUT ANY. HAPPY POSTINGS :D :D :D mine will follow once i work out how to do lists on this machine!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Re: Top ten fav albums by anyone

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:35 pm

alansteel wrote:so here i am once more!!!! this time im in the rite place at the rite time!!! sorry, couldnt resist!!! :lol: :lol: the reason for starting this thread is to see what everyones fav top ten albums are, not just the fav FISH ONES BUT ANY. HAPPY POSTINGS :D :D :D mine will follow once i work out how to do lists on this machine!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

its easy

1 Fish (press return)
2 Fish (press return)
and so on.....

Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:04 am

docbob wrote:
alansteel wrote:so here i am once more!!!! this time im in the rite place at the rite time!!! sorry, couldnt resist!!! :lol: :lol: the reason for starting this thread is to see what everyones fav top ten albums are, not just the fav FISH ONES BUT ANY. HAPPY POSTINGS :D :D :D mine will follow once i work out how to do lists on this machine!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

its easy

1 Fish (press return)
2 Fish (press return)
and so on.....

Thanks Bob....just to ease any confusion amongst us simple Lincolnshire folk, would the next one be

3 Fish? ;)

Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:52 am

Rich1 wrote:
docbob wrote:

its easy

1 Fish (press return)
2 Fish (press return)
and so on.....

Thanks Bob....just to ease any confusion amongst us simple Lincolnshire folk, would the next one be

3 Fish? ;)

No, it would be: Red Fish, Blue Fish (dr Suess) :D

Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:52 am

Here's mine..... and in no particular order.. just my 10 favourite albums- NOT including compilations - and this is difficult to cut to just 10..... oh goodness.... sooryto the other 1000 albums I could list here!!!

1 Marillion - Misplaced Childhood
2 Fish - Field of Crows
3 Jah Wobble - Invaders of the Heart
4 Viikate - Kuutamourakat
5 ZZ top - Rio Grande Mud
6 The Reasoning - Awakening
7 Pink Floyd - The Wall
8 Eric Clapton - Behind the Sun
9 John Prine - Fair and Square
10 BB KIng - Why I sing the blues

Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:55 am

The other problem I have being somewhat simple from Lincolnshire is that I've never heard any of Anyone's albums so I can't even list 1, let alone 10 :? :wacko2: :? :crazy:

Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:27 am

alansteel wrote:mine will follow once i work out how to do lists on this machine!

There's a tutorial by Maxpower here.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:35 am

Rich1 wrote:The other problem I have being somewhat simple from Lincolnshire is that I've never heard any of Anyone's albums so I can't even list 1, let alone 10 :? :wacko2: :? :crazy:

ANYONE

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:06 am

Ok.... here's my 10 for today - doing this quickly with no great thought and not including live albums (?)

Genesis - Foxtrot
Fish - 13th Star
Yes - Close To The Edge
Marillion - Script
Mariilion - Misplaced Childhood
Genesis - Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
Pendragon - Window Of Life & Pure
Carpenters - A Song For You
Joni Mitchell - Court & Spark
IQ - Frequency
Riverside - Second Life Syndrome

.....sort of a baker's 10 :?