The place to discuss any songs, albums, lyrics or artist

I wish I could see.......

Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Prompted by Arcade and Zaz's wish to see Steely Dan...

What bands and artists would you like to see that you you have never seen ?

Fortunately I have been lucky enough to have seen most bands on my list.

I would like to see the Eagles and Paul McCartney, but if they ever play again I'm sure it will be too expensive...

Right time to drive home, so I will try and think of a few more

Re: I wish I could see.......

Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Queen with Freddie Mercury :D :( :cry: !!!!!

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:13 pm

+1 Queen

Iron Maiden w/ Paul diAnno
Pink Floyd w/ Roger Waters
Billy Joel

I was fortunate enough to see the Eagles on the Hell freezes over tour - brilliant gig. They even played Henley solo songs.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:17 pm

God how strange Rab & myself were only discussing this the other day :shock:

I have been very fortunate and seen the majority of artists that I have wanted to see, but if they ever reformed for a last tour, it would have to be Led Zeppelin .

Of the bands that I have not seen yet, it would be - Galahad, Anathema & Eloy hopefully in the next year or so..

Oh and I know i'm clutching at straws here but how about Marillion with Fish again ;) :roll:

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Ooh,.......Steely Dan! ;) :D

Unfortunately, the other few on my bucket list are nolonger possible. :(

.....I would have loved to have seen the original Kinks line-up reform one more time, but that notion is sadly put to bed due to Pete Quaife dying and the rest of the band hating each others guts. :cry:

Also would do anything to have Stuart Adamson back in Big Country, who I went to see several times, but sometimes you only realise what you have lost after it's gone. :(

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:God how strange Rab & myself were only discussing this the other day :shock:

I have been very fortunate and seen the majority of artists that I have wanted to see, but if they ever reformed for a last tour, it would have to be Led Zeppelin .

Of the bands that I have not seen yet, it would be - Galahad, Anathema & Eloy hopefully in the next year or so..

Oh and I know i'm clutching at straws here but how about Marillion with Fish again ;) :roll:

Yes! :lol: Fish with Marillion! :D

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Without wanting to sound morbid, I would also love to go and see Simon and Garfunkel live. They are both getting on in years, and let's face it, they most probably only have a limited number of touring years left in them in which to perform at the top of their game. - Don't think we will ever see their like again, in terms of their sensibility with each other and their ability to harmonise and enhance the other's vocal. - Definitely top five on my bucket list.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 pm

I wish I could see Marillion with Fish :( :( :( ....I've discovered Marillion's music in 1987/88,just when the band splitted

the other bands are probably Pink Floyd,supertramp,the eagles... :(

and the boss too but next time is on tour in France,I will be there :D
8-)

Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Zeppelin, AC/DC, Rainbow, GNR and if it were possible Queen in their early days! and Deep Purple Mk2 line up :D :D :D and for good measure Maiden with Di'anno, good shout peter0027(christopher) ;) :D

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:54 am

David Bowie perhaps but definately..............Pink and Christina Aguilerra.
Next

Full Version