The place to discuss any songs, albums, lyrics or artist

Re: Kate Bush Gigs!

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:59 pm

ulrichs wrote:Fingers crossed! Tomorrow will start the Presale for members of http://www.katebush.com. I'll take a look at 9:30 am. German time and one hour later UK time. And with the Presale code there we got the following information.

ALL NEW SIGNEES TO THE KATEBUSH.COM MAILING LIST FROM 00:00AM ON 1ST MARCH 2014 WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRE-SALE TICKETS

That's a good idea by the management!!!

TNN, I'll think of you ;) !

Thank you Ulli

I will miss Friday's sale as I have to take my son to an interview :(

Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:38 pm

More gigs were announced! And David Rhodes will be playing in the band.

Already known...
AUGUST
Tuesday, 26th August
Wednesday, 27th August
Friday, 29th August
Saturday, 30th August

SEPTEMBER
Tuesday, 2nd September
Wednesday, 3rd September
Friday, 5th September
Saturday, 6th September
Tuesday, 9th September
Wednesday, 10th September
Friday, 12th September
Saturday, 13th September
Tuesday, 16th September
Wednesday, 17th September
Friday, 19th September

New gigs...
SEPTEMBER
Saturday, 20th September
Tuesday, 23rd September
Wednesday, 24th September
Friday, 26th September
Saturday, 27th September
Tuesday, 30th September

OCTOBER
Wednesday, 1st October

Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:49 pm

So they added more just because of the huge demand from the Pre Sale yesterday !

At this rate she may as well move into Hammersmith Odeon for the next few years !

Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:56 pm

Good News for 4 of us on the forum !

Thanks to Ulli's speed on the pre sale yesterday we have fantastic seats right at the front of the Circle to see Kate on 19th September.
The bank manager might be having words with me but opportunities like this come just once in a life time.

THE LUCKY 4 are Ulli, Andy B, John R and moi :D

I cannot wait

Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:07 am

Not a chance of tickets, I've tried 9 different dates and can't get a ticket for any of them. Farcial.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:45 pm

I wanted to try but was travelling across Europe with ferry already booked :cry:

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:48 pm

keitht wrote:Not a chance of tickets, I've tried 9 different dates and can't get a ticket for any of them. Farcial.

It's not farcical (if that's what you meant!), it is simple supply and demand.

As TNN said earlier, there are far more people wanting tickets than there are tickets. Nothing farcical about that. :)

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Conan wrote:
keitht wrote:Not a chance of tickets, I've tried 9 different dates and can't get a ticket for any of them. Farcial.

It's not farcical (if that's what you meant!), it is simple supply and demand.

As TNN said earlier, there are far more people wanting tickets than there are tickets. Nothing farcical about that. :)

Demand was from around the world. If you look on various Kate Bush forums and her FB page people have bought tickets in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, South America, all over Europe.... Great for the UK economy !

Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:28 pm

At work we have just been looking to see how much reseller sites are selling Kate Bush tickets for.

We have found alot for well over £1500 each.

The highest we have found is for $2,450 each

On seat wave if you buy 2 tickets at £1,250 each = £2,500...they then charge you £490 booking fee !

Its outrageous

(Also copying onto Reseller Topic)

Full Version