Kudos and slaps, ask for help with any forum problems or questions

Re: Most Frequent Posters - August 2012

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:05 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:I take enormous pleasure in just beating Arcade to the silver medal :D


You fluked it with all your games-playing. ;)

Enjoy it while it lasts. :D


Its a better strategy than dredging up topics that were long forgotten !
Although I enjoyed the reappearance of the limericks.

Just showing I can still show these young whipper snappers a thing or two :lol:

Re: Most Frequent Posters - August 2012

Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:I take enormous pleasure in just beating Arcade to the silver medal :D


You fluked it with all your games-playing. ;)

Enjoy it while it lasts. :D


Its a better strategy than dredging up topics that were long forgotten !
Although I enjoyed the reappearance of the limericks.

Just showing I can still show these young whipper snappers a thing or two :lol:


Now you admit to having a 'strategy'! - Me, I just shoot from the hip. ;)

Are there any 'young whipper snappers' on here?! :? :lol:

Re: Most Frequent Posters - August 2012

Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:52 pm

arcademannequin wrote:

Now you admit to having a 'strategy'! - Me, I just shoot from the hip. ;)

Are there any 'young whipper snappers' on here?! :? :lol:



Just come on here to have some fun and wind you up occasionally :smoke:
The days of trying to outpost you and Conan have long gone !

Everyone is young at heart even if their birth certificates suggest otherwise ;)

Re: Most Frequent Posters - August 2012

Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:

Now you admit to having a 'strategy'! - Me, I just shoot from the hip. ;)

Are there any 'young whipper snappers' on here?! :? :lol:



Just come on here to have some fun and wind you up occasionally :smoke:
The days of trying to outpost you and Conan have long gone !

Everyone is young at heart even if their birth certificates suggest otherwise ;)


Mate, you can never wind me up! I thoroughly enjoy the ribbing! ;) :lol:

I can hardly lay claim to being top poster myself nowadays, but it's still lots of fun to come on here and catch up with lovely people. :)

Re: Most Frequent Posters - August 2012

Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:59 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
Mate, you can never wind me up! I thoroughly enjoy the ribbing! ;) :lol:

I can hardly lay claim to being top poster myself nowadays, but it's still lots of fun to come on here and catch up with lovely people. :)



We tall think of you as our poster boy ;)
Thanked: 1

Re: Most Frequent Posters - August 2012

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:32 am

Teddynonose wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:I take enormous pleasure in just beating Arcade to the silver medal :D


You fluked it with all your games-playing. ;)

Enjoy it while it lasts. :D


Its a better strategy than dredging up topics that were long forgotten !
Although I enjoyed the reappearance of the limericks.

Just showing I can still show these young whipper snappers a thing or two :lol:


Young whipper snappers! :? ;) :lol:

One thing is certain though, i will not be anywhere near the top this month :cry: On the off chance being middle aged and reliving my childhood does this qualify me as being a "young whipper snapper" :lol:

Thanks for stats john :)

Re: Most Frequent Posters - August 2012

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:50 am

mwelljester wrote:

Young whipper snappers! :? ;) :lol:

One thing is certain though, i will not be anywhere near the top this month :cry: On the off chance being middle aged and reliving my childhood does this qualify me as being a "young whipper snapper" :lol:

Thanks for stats john :)



You are definitely a whippersnapper as you have recently become very prolific in the posting department. As for the "young"...well we are all young at hear on here even though some of our birth certificates might suggest otherwise ;)

Re: Most Frequent Posters - August 2012

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:09 am

Teddynonose wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

Young whipper snappers! :? ;) :lol:

One thing is certain though, i will not be anywhere near the top this month :cry: On the off chance being middle aged and reliving my childhood does this qualify me as being a "young whipper snapper" :lol:

Thanks for stats john :)



You are definitely a whippersnapper as you have recently become very prolific in the posting department. As for the "young"...well we are all young at hear on here even though some of our birth certificates might suggest otherwise ;)


:o Speak for your own birth certificate!

Re: Most Frequent Posters - August 2012

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm

I am still young.
:P

Re: Most Frequent Posters - August 2012

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Marina wrote:I am still young.
:P


Only by Forum standards! ;) :lol:
Next

Full Version