Kudos and slaps, ask for help with any forum problems or questions

A Feast Of A Forum

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Given that the Forum is currently '13th Star themed', and has been for what seems like decades (okay, slight exaggeration! ;) ), I just wondered if we were going to get a fresh lick of Feast-coloured paint? - Not sure who would be responsible for getting their paintbrush out (don't look at me, I'm too busy :oops: ) - A bit of a job, no doubt, but surely the Forum should represent the themes and images of Fish's current works?

Yes, we've all got used to 'starry blue', but a change is as good as a rest they say. ;)

Re: A Feast Of A Forum

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:27 pm

I like it.

And 13th Star is one of my favourite tracks. :)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Lady41 wrote:I like it.

I like it too Sharon. - Just looking to the future! ;) :)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:36 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
Lady41 wrote:I like it.

I like it too Sharon. - Just looking to the future! ;) :)

Maybe when the new album comes, then? :)

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 am

I normally don't like change just for the sake of change, and I associate this site with its current tranquil blue colour - but yes, it is about time we had a change and a new album would be the ideal opportunity.

I'm sure it's been considered. 8-)

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:46 pm

I like it just the way it is !

Anyway to change it would cost quite a bit and also Fish has already invested in the new Fishheads website .
We are lucky that this is still here.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Teddynonose wrote:I like it just the way it is !

Anyway to change it would cost quite a bit and also Fish has already invested in the new Fishheads website .
We are lucky that this is still here.

If it is online, fishheadsclub site too! Today and yesterday were problems to reach Both sites! John has managed the problems. But all the guys which are forwarded from FB had a missing link for more than a minute!!??? :( :o

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:08 am

Gremlins. Always remember the Gremlins.

We should be getting back to normal now, but I'm keeping a close eye on things. Any problems then just shout y'all!

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:16 pm

JohnSReid wrote:Gremlins. Always remember the Gremlins.

We should be getting back to normal now, but I'm keeping a close eye on things. Any problems then just shout y'all!

Nice to see it working again John. Did you press the wrong button?! ;) :lol: - I was having withdrawal symptoms. :oops:

Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:09 am

No worries.

Going back to the original post, there might be a chance to see some new look forum-ness in the future. However all development and work on this part of the site is voluntary, so it doesn't take quite such a priority.

Once we've executed Fish's cunning plans, attention will be coming back to the forum and Company websites.

From some preliminary chats we've had recently, I think he's on board to bring the site up to date.
Next

Full Version