Kudos and slaps, ask for help with any forum problems or questions

Re: A Feast Of A Forum

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:29 pm

I like the current theme, I would probably grow to like a new theme if it were to change. But to me the theme gives the forum its identity, so theme changes are always weird to me.

Re: A Feast Of A Forum

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Marina wrote:I like the current theme, I would probably grow to like a new theme if it were to change. But to me the theme gives the forum its identity, so theme changes are always weird to me.


I agree. Change is good. But some things have a home where they are. For me, this is it. It's where I found the forum (the 13th Star) and Fish after many years.

But I don't mind. It it's meant to be, it will be :)

Re: A Feast Of A Forum

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Lady41 wrote:
Marina wrote:I like the current theme, I would probably grow to like a new theme if it were to change. But to me the theme gives the forum its identity, so theme changes are always weird to me.


I agree. Change is good. But some things have a home where they are. For me, this is it. It's where I found the forum (the 13th Star) and Fish after many years.

But I don't mind. It it's meant to be, it will be :)


I don't think it should be changed for the sake of change, but to me it would make sense for the forum to represent and echo Fish's current album. - Saying that, I do like the soothing blue! :) - Perhaps we could have a vote, just out of curiosity?! :) :?

Re: A Feast Of A Forum

Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:56 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
Lady41 wrote:
Marina wrote:I like the current theme, I would probably grow to like a new theme if it were to change. But to me the theme gives the forum its identity, so theme changes are always weird to me.


I agree. Change is good. But some things have a home where they are. For me, this is it. It's where I found the forum (the 13th Star) and Fish after many years.

But I don't mind. It it's meant to be, it will be :)


I don't think it should be changed for the sake of change, but to me it would make sense for the forum to represent and echo Fish's current album. - Saying that, I do like the soothing blue! :) - Perhaps we could have a vote, just out of curiosity?! :) :?

Agreed Paul, you dont just change something for the sake of it(if its not broken don't fix it ;) ), also yes i would like to see a move regards to the style of the New Album,that in turn the colour on a whole may not be affected, it may still be Blue or a shade of such. :)

Re: A Feast Of A Forum

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:06 am

Well I'll let you guys work out how you think it should look. Let me know when you are done!
Thanked: 1

Re: A Feast Of A Forum

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:49 pm

now that the artwork of feast of consequences is finished could you use any of it as a background to this forum ? just a thought .

Re: A Feast Of A Forum

Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:44 pm

When the album's out I'll look at making some changes :)

Full Version