Kudos and slaps, ask for help with any forum problems or questions

Re: Time For Change

Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
Lauri wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:And when one of us occasionally tries to introduce an interesting topic for discussion very few of us actually take part. Discussion, opinion and even arguments are healthy.

I like very much to read those topics but being so handicapped in writing my thoughts in fluent English, I often leave them to myself. I get often frustrated when I start to write a reply but realise that I can't find the words I'd like to. So please keep posting those though for example I find myself often staring at the keyboard not knowing what to type. :D

Lauri, your English is very good .... unlike my Finnish which is non-existent

Where is Arcade at the moment ? Is he on holiday ?

Think Arcade still has wifi problems a bit like myself in Turkey at the moment :-(

Lauri your English is very good, and so is your music collection ;-)

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:Lauri, your English is very good .... unlike my Finnish which is non-existent

Where is Arcade at the moment ? Is he on holiday ?

Think Arcade still has wifi problems a bit like myself in Turkey at the moment :-(

Lauri your English is very good, and so is your music collection ;-)

Thank you and I know what you mean and I know I can express myself in English when it comes to basic stuff, but when I'd like to "go deeper" my words aren't enough. I know how I'd put it in my own language but can't find the right words to show my thoughts and the idea gets a little washed away with too small words if you get what I try to say. :)

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:14 pm

Lauri wrote:Thank you and I know what you mean and I know I can express myself in English when it comes to basic stuff, but when I'd like to "go deeper" my words aren't enough. I know how I'd put it in my own language but can't find the right words to show my thoughts and the idea gets a little washed away with too small words if you get what I try to say. :)

I understand you ;-). I'm the same. I can get stuck.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:34 pm

Gently coming back on topic - I'm hoping to have some more news here this week.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:45 pm

zazabi wrote:
Lauri wrote:Thank you and I know what you mean and I know I can express myself in English when it comes to basic stuff, but when I'd like to "go deeper" my words aren't enough. I know how I'd put it in my own language but can't find the right words to show my thoughts and the idea gets a little washed away with too small words if you get what I try to say. :)

I understand you ;-). I'm the same. I can get stuck.

same as the both of you ;)
8-)

Full Version