F-era only, otherwise topics must be started in 'Other bands and gigs'

Fugazi

Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:14 pm

I was on Marillion.com, and reading their Press Release. The first article was from John Hotten of Classic Rock. He said that Fugazi was Marillion's worst album ever.

I am just curious which album in the Fish era you consider the worst and the best. I am trying to figure out whether it is just me or it is true about my liking and dislikes.

My choice for the worst is their last album Clutching at Straws, and their best is Fugazi.

Fugazi

Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:50 am

There was a time when I thought that "Fugazi" was below par with the rest of the F-era Marillion albums...but how could I not appreciate an album which featured such memorable gems like "Assassing", "Jigsaw", "Incubus" and "Fugazi"...

I guess the only album that could ever be ever labeled as "worst" (IMHO) would be "The Thieving Magpie".

Fugazi

Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:24 am

No such things as Marillion's worst album. Especially with Fish on the board.

Their best with Fish? All four with two concerts and B'sides compilation...

Fugazi

Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:46 pm

No Marillion album with Fish was bad, They are all excellent. ;D
Last edited by mick on Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fugazi

Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:59 am

I guess I used the wrong terms. It should be the most favorite album and the least favorite album.
In that case, my most favorite album is Fugazi and the least favorite album is Clutching at Straws.

Fugazi

Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:18 pm

I'll reverse yours blui - CAS is tops for me, Fugazi is least favoured !

Fugazi

Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:53 am

I personally loved Script and a track called Grendel (No, it's not me shouting it all the time!!) I hated CAS when it came out, but when I listened to it via Thieveing Magpie I thought it was excellent. I also though the same of MC until you hear it live and the dark side comes out alot more then.

Fugazi

Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:37 pm

OK. It's time for me to turn off the light and shut the door and listen to CAS continuously for a week. See ya all in one week.
I'm glad there is a Repeat function on CD player.

Fugazi

Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:38 pm

Oh by the way. Do you guys think that I can live off chips, soda, junk food for one week. I hope I won't die from it.

Fugazi

Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:16 am

Oh by the way. Do you guys think that I can live off chips, soda, junk food for one week. I hope I won't die from it.

Should be OK Blui ... I managed to survive on that diet (although beer not soda) for 3 years whilst I was at college ;D
Next

Full Version