F-era only, otherwise topics must be started in 'Other bands and gigs'

Re: "sit and chew on daffodils"

Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:46 pm

mar wrote:when you kissed a prince and founda bloody frog--- ;)

I try to avoid kissing princes as a general rule, but I take your point! :)

Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Conan wrote:

I try to avoid kissing princes as a general rule, but I take your point! :)

Truthfully, I wouldnt ever regret falling so deeply in love--- just sad he was a shit. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:40 pm

So did you sit and chew on daffosils, mar?

Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:44 pm

MaxPower wrote:So did you sit and chew on daffosils, mar?

Not even daffoDils, Max-- dear, dear, cant you spell-no, I hit the drink. ;)

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:02 am

Wow, you guys all sounded so wistful and a little sad back in January - hope you are all feeling a little better now that the days are longer and the sun is shining more often than not.

Have to ask: Where does the line about chewing daffs appear - it's not even a familiar line that I can't link with an album, I'm just a complete blank [no, I said BLank...] about it..

And Mar - your comments about not regretting falling in love so deeply... well, that got me thinking and I both agree with you and will respectfully agree to disagree in some respects; falling deeply in love is fabulous and amazing, but its a fine line between Love and Hate and when that deep love turns to flaring anger caused by betrayal, which then burns ever brighter and hotter, fuelled from the rising rage within, well.... not so good. But, no smoke without fire, as they say [whoever 'They' are] - or should that be no fire without smoke when it comes to Love and relationships? Guess we'll never know....

Love your comment about kissing Princes tho .... pity that it is so often true :cry:

Hope you are getting through Life steadily Mar, given your changed circumstances recently - stay strong as best you can and remember the concept of "Me Time", or indeed "Mar Time" in your case!

Love and light,

Stella x

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:31 am

RavenGirl wrote:Have to ask: Where does the line about chewing daffs appear - it's not even a familiar line that I can't link with an album, I'm just a complete blank [no, I said BLank...] about it..

Script for a Jesters Tear...... Mar's favourite.. x

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:24 am

"I sit and chew on daffodils and struggle to answer why...
As you grow up and leave your playground, where you kissed your prince and found your frog...." etc.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:02 am

I once kissed a toad and ended up with lip warts. :(

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:15 am

had to have a nasty mole removed from the end of my willy once.....

never sh@gging one of them again,,, :D

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:27 am

docbob wrote:had to have a nasty mole removed from the end of my willy once.....

never sh@gging one of them again,,, :D

:shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: brilliant bob! :lol: :lol:
Next

Full Version