F-era only, otherwise topics must be started in 'Other bands and gigs'

Re: "sit and chew on daffodils"

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:47 am

docbob wrote:had to have a nasty mole removed from the end of my willy once.....

never sh@gging one of them again,,, :D


Who's going off-thread now?! :o :x :lol:
Thanked: 1

Re: "sit and chew on daffodils"

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:33 pm

docbob wrote:had to have a nasty mole removed from the end of my willy once.....:D


Image
Thanked: 3

Re: "sit and chew on daffodils"

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:41 pm

The thought of those claws on your nether-regions doesn't bear thinking about! :shock: :cry: - Anyway.............about those chewed daffodils............ ;) :D

Re: "sit and chew on daffodils"

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:35 am

i always thought that the line "sit and chew on daffodils and struggle to answer why?" was basiclly fish or a person pondering over the meaning of life, thus the following line being "as you grow up and leave the playground, where you kissed your prince and found your frog" meaning the progression of someones life through childhood to adult hood and then tragically finding that life is not a bed of roses as such ?
Thanked: 1

Re: "sit and chew on daffodils"

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:28 pm

mwelljester wrote:i always thought that the line "sit and chew on daffodils and struggle to answer why?" was basiclly fish or a person pondering over the meaning of life, thus the following line being "as you grow up and leave the playground, where you kissed your prince and found your frog" meaning the progression of someones life through childhood to adult hood and then tragically finding that life is not a bed of roses as such ?


That's pretty much how I read the line too. - Never reckoned the person in question was actually sitting there eating a bunch of flowers, but that the act of trying to find the answers, was as futile and silly as munching on daffs. - Just my take on it. Not saying that's how the lyric was meant! ;)

Re: "sit and chew on daffodils"

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
mar wrote:when you kissed a prince and founda bloody frog--- ;)


I once kissed a toad and ended up with lip warts. :(


Why did you kiss a toad to begin with?

Re: "sit and chew on daffodils"

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:50 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
docbob wrote:had to have a nasty mole removed from the end of my willy once.....

never sh@gging one of them again,,, :D


Who's going off-thread now?! :o :x :lol:


I understand his train of thought though (from your previous post)
:lol:

Re: "sit and chew on daffodils"

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Marina wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:
mar wrote:when you kissed a prince and founda bloody frog--- ;)


I once kissed a toad and ended up with lip warts. :(


Why did you kiss a toad to begin with?


It wasn't recently Marina. - When I was a boy, I'm afraid I couldn't differentiate between frogs and toads. :cry:

Re: "sit and chew on daffodils"

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:21 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
It wasn't recently Marina. - When I was a boy, I'm afraid I couldn't differentiate between frogs and toads. :cry:


Oh I did not expect it to be recently. :lol:

I guess I was kind of scared of frogs/toads as a kid, so I never really though about kissing one!

Re: "sit and chew on daffodils"

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:27 am

Marina wrote:I guess I was kind of scared of frogs/toads as a kid, so I never really though about kissing one!


You don't know what you're missing! (apart from the lip-warts ;) :oops: )
Next

Full Version