F-era only, otherwise topics must be started in 'Other bands and gigs'

Re: Top-5 Marillion Songs?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:15 am

Indinera wrote:
The original Post said Top 5 Marillion songs but didn't give an era. It's telling that everyone's choices are Fish era!!!

Yes but tbh it's normal on a Fish forum. :)
Top-5s would surely be different on a H forum.

Did you mean Fish era only or from the whole back catalogue?

I didn't want to put any restriction but I expected mostly Fish-era songs since it's a Fish board. I like a few H-era songs such as Uninvited Guest, Hooks in You or Afraid of the Sunlight, but they are not top-5 or even top-10 material for me.

I do like the later stuff but out of the two the Fish era is Awesome. I'm still not quite sure what to make on H?

H-era is good but far less flamboyant (if that word even exists in english lol). It's tamer, more predictable, far less creative and artistic. To me at least.

Sorry, I know this is quoting a very old post. And that may well not be the don ething as I am very new here.

But I couldn't let this pass. H has never sung for Marillion as far as I am aware, his career was predominantly spent in Steps.

I find the lack of knowledge disturbing

Carry on...

Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 am

sussexsaint wrote:

Sorry, I know this is quoting a very old post. And that may well not be the don ething as I am very new here.

But I couldn't let this pass. H has never sung for Marillion as far as I am aware, his career was predominantly spent in Steps.

I find the lack of knowledge disturbing

Carry on...

I assume this is said tongue in cheek????
:)

Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:10 am

:lol:

yes mate. Its my stupid sense of humour. ;)

Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:29 pm

sussexsaint wrote: H has never sung for Marillion as far as I am aware, his career was predominantly spent in Steps...

Or in space...

Full Version