F-era only, otherwise topics must be started in 'Other bands and gigs'

A man called Fish

Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Fish on FB today!!

Fish wrote:Just to add to the excitement of the day! A hearty congratulations to long term Fish and Marillion fan Joseph Muscat who at the weekend became prime minister of Malta with the biggest landslide victory since the independence elections.

A fine, intelligent man with great ideas and values and I wish him all the sincere best and hope to see him at a gig on the island on the Moveable Feast tour in the next year!

And here is the link. A man called Fish

Re: A man called Fish

Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:28 pm

That's me sorted. I'm moving to Malta. - Compulsory Fish lessons in school and The Company for a national anthem!

Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:41 pm

arcademannequin wrote:That's me sorted. I'm moving to Malta. - Compulsory Fish lessons in school and The Company for a national anthem!

Sounds good! And I will have the chance to improve my English! :lol:

Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:52 pm

:? So does that mean we will all be migrating instead of emigrating, or just plain and simple swimming for it. ;) :D

Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Back to topic. The PM of Malta grew up with the music of Marillion!

Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:30 am

ulrichs wrote:Fish on FB today!!

Fish wrote:A fine, intelligent man with great ideas and values and I wish him all the sincere best and hope to see him at a gig on the island on the Moveable Feast tour in the next year!

The Moveable Feast tour will continued in 2014!!!!?

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:23 am

ulrichs wrote:
ulrichs wrote:Fish on FB today!!

Fish wrote:A fine, intelligent man with great ideas and values and I wish him all the sincere best and hope to see him at a gig on the island on the Moveable Feast tour in the next year!

The Moveable Feast tour will continued in 2014!!!!?

My first thought. Interessting!

Full Version