F-era only, otherwise topics must be started in 'Other bands and gigs'

Re: Record Store Day 20th April 2013 - Grendel Vinyl

Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:01 pm

SE13 wrote:Yes, agree. I'd far rather walk to Haddington and purchase a copy direct from Fish himself.

As it goes, I also have nothing to play it on, but it would be a good addition to my vinyl collection.

Buying this would double my vinyl collection in one fell swoop. :)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:06 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
SE13 wrote:Yes, agree. I'd far rather walk to Haddington and purchase a copy direct from Fish himself.

As it goes, I also have nothing to play it on, but it would be a good addition to my vinyl collection.

:o :shock: :shock:

Is that to go with your best of Bros lp :? ;) :lol:

Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:10 pm

mwelljester wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:

:o :shock: :shock:

With King Crimson's In The Wake Of Poseidon, which I bought for it's cover, although I do love the album too. - Don't much see the point in buying vinyl without the means to play it. - Unless I use them as tea-trays. :? :)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:13 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
mwelljester wrote: :o :shock: :shock:

With King Crimson's In The Wake Of Poseidon, which I bought for it's cover, although I do love the album too. - Don't much see the point in buying vinyl without the means to play it. - Unless I use them as tea-trays. :? :)

Would double up as a frisbee though if you have a dog :)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:15 pm

mwelljester wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:
mwelljester wrote: :o :shock: :shock:

Would double up as a frisbee though if you have a dog :)

Just thinking I could buy several, run a piece of dowling rod through the holes a produce a rather nice cake stand.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Ha ha! I have everything of the Fish era Marillion on both vinyl and CD including 7 and 12 inch versions of all the singles, a few picture discs, plus one or two of the original receipts for said records!

Sadly due to lack of space and a lack of a record player, they are sat, bagged up in my outdoor cupboard.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:07 pm

I've bought the grendel picture disc as some other vinyls too and I have no vinyl player(I don't know the word,sorry);so I frame my vinyls and I hope to have one day my own "wall of fame" of Fish and Marillion Vinyls(but I have to conveice my wife first :? :mrgreen: )
8-)

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:22 pm

brother 95 wrote:I've bought the grendel picture disc as some other vinyls too and I have no vinyl player(I don't know the word,sorry);so I frame my vinyls and I hope to have one day my own "wall of fame" of Fish and Marillion Vinyls(but I have to conveice my wife first :? :mrgreen: )
8-)

Its all in the planning Anthony! ;) :D :lol:

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:31 pm

The 'wall of fame' sounds like a great idea! Something I might consider myself. ;) :)

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:33 pm

arcademannequin wrote:The 'wall of fame' sounds like a great idea! Something I might consider myself. ;) :)

In the Planning mate! ;) ;)

Full Version