Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: CHRISTMAS CARD!

Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:45 pm

I used to get the cards back when there was a fan club to join, but there isn't now, is there? If there is I didn't know it.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 pm

jkl2000 wrote:I used to get the cards back when there was a fan club to join, but there isn't now, is there? If there is I didn't know it.

There isn't, but I'm inclined to agree with those who suggest that if you've purchased a few things from the online shop this year, whether it be Convention tickets, t-shirts, CDs or whatever, and your name and address are floating about on the computer, then you may be selected to receive a Chrissy card. - A process of random selection maybe, but it's still very much appreciated. - He doesn't have to do it.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Very much appreciated by those thst got 'choosen'. But perhaps not so much appreciated by those that still spend a fair bit but were not 'choosen'.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Chris D wrote:Very much appreciated by those thst got 'choosen'. But perhaps not so much appreciated by those that still spend a fair bit but were not 'choosen'.

Can understand you disappointment Chris mate! :)

Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:38 pm

mwelljester wrote:
Chris D wrote:Very much appreciated by those thst got 'choosen'. But perhaps not so much appreciated by those that still spend a fair bit but were not 'choosen'.

Perhaps it will be Chris's turn this year? ;) - Saying that, there will be about ten times as many addresses to compete with as everyone will be buying Feast!

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:27 pm

mwelljester wrote:

Where you in the same boat Rab? Thought it might be my outspoken comments ;)

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Chris D wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

Where you in the same boat Rab? Thought it might be my outspoken comments ;)

No Chris, i got a card, but hat doesnt mean that i dont understand mate. :)

Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Tbh we don't know for sure what the criteria is to get a card. It can't just be buying a lot of stuff from the shop as Fish would have to spend weeks writing out cards as there must be thousands of people around the World who buy from the online shop as it's about the only place where you can buy his CDs, DVDs and T Shirts etc. Although I wouldn't have it any other way as I'd rather Fish gets the Lions share!!!

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Happy New Year to one and all!!
The Xmas card list came from the data base and not the convention list.
I have had quite a few returned as addressee gone away - if you don't tell me that you have moved then I can't post a card.
If we have disappointed anyone I apologies sincerely and if you would still like one for the collection please e-mail me with your address and I will send one out to you.
Elspeth

Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:48 pm

rockchickgranny wrote:Happy New Year to one and all!!
The Xmas card list came from the data base and not the convention list.
I have had quite a few returned as addressee gone away - if you don't tell me that you have moved then I can't post a card.
If we have disappointed anyone I apologies sincerely and if you would still like one for the collection please e-mail me with your address and I will send one out to you.
Elspeth

That's Elspeth! We can't often enough say "Thank you!"
Next

Full Version