Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: CHRISTMAS CARD!

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:58 pm

No Fish fan gets left behind!

She's a star.

Re: CHRISTMAS CARD!

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:12 pm

All Hail Elspeth! :D

Re: CHRISTMAS CARD!

Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:56 pm

I wonder if any will be sent out this year :?: :?: :?:

Has anyone received one as yet :?:

Re: CHRISTMAS CARD!

Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:I wonder if any will be sent out this year :?: :?: :?:

Has anyone received one as yet :?:


None recieved as yet :?:

Re: CHRISTMAS CARD!

Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:05 am

what's this thread about?.....does Fish send some signed christmas cards,is that it?
8-)

Re: CHRISTMAS CARD!

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:28 am

brother 95 wrote:what's this thread about?.....does Fish send some signed christmas cards,is that it?
8-)


Yes, but it's like a lottery as to whether you receive one or not. - I've had one for the past three years, but I'm sure there are others who have bought more things from the shop than me and yet haven't received any. :?

.....Anyway, if I don't get one this year, I'll just put out the three from previous Christmases! ;) :lol:

Re: CHRISTMAS CARD!

Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:21 am

Mine is still out from last year !! ;-) stunning artwork .
Thanked: 1

Re: CHRISTMAS CARD!

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:55 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
brother 95 wrote:what's this thread about?.....does Fish send some signed christmas cards,is that it?
8-)


Yes, but it's like a lottery as to whether you receive one or not. - I've had one for the past three years, but I'm sure there are others who have bought more things from the shop than me and yet haven't received any. :?

.....Anyway, if I don't get one this year, I'll just put out the three from previous Christmases! ;) :lol:

if it depends on the number of orders we've made on the online shop,I would probably not received one then :? ....
if it depends on how many posts we do on the forum since the day we registered,then maybe I will have a chance :mrgreen: ;)
8-)
Thanked: 2

Re: CHRISTMAS CARD!

Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:21 pm

arcademannequin wrote:Yes, but it's like a lottery as to whether you receive one or not. - I've had one for the past three years, but I'm sure there are others who have bought more things from the shop than me and yet haven't received any. :?

.....Anyway, if I don't get one this year, I'll just put out the three from previous Christmases! ;) :lol:

I thought at first if you bought a membership, that 'd last 2 years, you'd be sent a Christmas card each year.
But I remember reading a post by Fish (last year?) saying that from then on a card would be sent to anyone who'd purchase anything from the online shop, regardless of what they bought.

Re: CHRISTMAS CARD!

Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:49 pm

brother 95 wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:
brother 95 wrote:what's this thread about?.....does Fish send some signed christmas cards,is that it?
8-)


Yes, but it's like a lottery as to whether you receive one or not. - I've had one for the past three years, but I'm sure there are others who have bought more things from the shop than me and yet haven't received any. :?

.....Anyway, if I don't get one this year, I'll just put out the three from previous Christmases! ;) :lol:

if it depends on the number of orders we've made on the online shop,I would probably not received one then :? ....
if it depends on how many posts we do on the forum since the day we registered,then maybe I will have a chance :mrgreen: ;)
8-)


If it goes on shop orders, I think a skip-load of Christmas cards should be arriving on Rab's doorstep anytime soon. His name is probably already on mine and yours! ;) :lol:
Thanked: 1
Next

Full Version