Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

New mark wilkinson artwork

Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Just seen fish play a great gig in Tavistock last night. Was interested to see new artwork as a back drop during script for a jester's tear featuring what looks like greyhound in a doorway, open bird cage and with jester sitting down - presumably by mark wilkinson - does anyone know where you can see/buy this design?

Re: New mark wilkinson artwork

Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:51 pm

The picture is called 'The Fool' done in 2004 - you can find it here :- http://www.the-masque.com/mainpage.html

I think it's possible to order work via the website.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:45 am

I see that Mark Wilkinson is selling prints of the artwork in Feast !
I'm very tempted !

Go to http://www.the-masque.com

Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:02 pm

Teddynonose wrote:I see that Mark Wilkinson is selling prints of the artwork in Feast !
I'm very tempted !

He has also announced on FB that he will be at the gig in Leamington with his artwork prints and cards for sale, presumably at the Balcony again same as last year's Convention.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:06 pm

mwelljester wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:I see that Mark Wilkinson is selling prints of the artwork in Feast !
I'm very tempted !

He has also announced on FB that he will be at the gig in Leamington with his artwork prints and cards for sale, presumably at the Balcony again same as last year's Convention.

Those playing cards look very nice .....

Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:51 am

too bad that these items are not available on the merch stand during the tour :(
8-)

Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 am

brother 95 wrote:too bad that these items are not available on the merch stand during the tour :(
8-)

I think they have to be ordered specially as eah item needs to go through a special printing process.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:31 am

Just before the Leamington gig I ordered a large giclee print of "Masquerade of Silence", the butterfly picture from the Feast of Consequences book.
I collected it from Mark on Wednesday evening and we had a quick chat. Such a lovely guy.

Anyway I have just unrolled the print and seen it for the first time. It is absolutely stunning. Beautiful vivid colours. Just awesome.
I need to frame it and put it over my fire place.

It comes as a limited edition signed print with Certificate of Authenticity and a paragraph about the painting.

:)

Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:33 am

Teddynonose wrote:Just before the Leamington gig I ordered a large giclee print of "Masquerade of Silence", the butterfly picture from the Feast of Consequences book.
I collected it from Mark on Wednesday evening and we had a quick chat. Such a lovely guy.

Anyway I have just unrolled the print and seen it for the first time. It is absolutely stunning. Beautiful vivid colours. Just awesome.

It comes as a limited edition signed print with Certificate of Authenticity and a paragraph about the painting.

Look great above the fireplace! :)

Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:43 am

arcademannequin wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:Just before the Leamington gig I ordered a large giclee print of "Masquerade of Silence", the butterfly picture from the Feast of Consequences book.

Look great above the fireplace! :)

I hope so !
Next

Full Version