Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: New mark wilkinson artwork

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:31 pm

I have a framed "Dark Star" print above my fireplace and it looks stunning :-)

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Sandy Fearfull wrote:I have a framed "Dark Star" print above my fireplace and it looks stunning :-)

Just spent some time choosing a frame. Hope it will be ok. I now have to wait for 2 weeks.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:05 pm

Would just like to Thank Mark and Julie for the precious time they took to Speak to me. They're are Artwork is absoloutley Stunning!

Bought 4 of the A4 Prints at the gig, A Feast of Concequences, Perfume River, Blind to the Beautiful and He Knows you Know.

:D :D

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:34 pm

I have just for the first time had a look through the latest playing cards I bought at Leamington . They are absolutely stunning, fantastic artwork on beautiful textured card :D
If anybody bought a pack, they smell gorgeous as well...... :P My favourite is the jack of diamonds ;)

Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:I have just for the first time had a look through the latest playing cards I bought at Leamington . They are absolutely stunning, fantastic artwork on beautiful textured card :D
If anybody bought a pack, they smell gorgeous as well...... :P My favourite is the jack of diamonds ;)

Stunning artwork as Andy says and a Quality finish, My favourites being the 2 Jokers ;) :)

Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:10 am

mwelljester wrote:
Andyboy67 wrote:I have just for the first time had a look through the latest playing cards I bought at Leamington . They are absolutely stunning, fantastic artwork on beautiful textured card :D

Stunning artwork as Andy says and a Quality finish, My favourites being the 2 Jokers ;) :)

Would have really liked a pack of those cards, but for some reason I never found the time to go up there and look. Wonder if they can be bought online? :? :(

Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:47 am

Fish should sell some Mark Wilkinson's artwork on his online shop:it will be easier for a lot of people imho ;)
8-)

Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:00 am

arcademannequin wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

Would have really liked a pack of those cards, but for some reason I never found the time to go up there and look. Wonder if they can be bought online? :? :(

Yes Paul, The cards and Prints can be bought from Mark Wilkinsons Website at http://www.the-masque.com :)

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:18 pm

mwelljester wrote:

.............And don't they smell nice ;)

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

.............And don't they smell nice ;)

I can just see you sat there, sniffing your cards! ;) :lol:
Next

Full Version