Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: Your most underrated Fish songs

Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 pm

raingod43 wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:Yeah, Raw Meat is a Fish classic. Don't think that one is underrated. ;) :)

Not underrated at all, you're right, but still have to profess my love for that one! In keeping with the subject though here are my 3 underrated songs.

1. Poet's Moon
2. Mission Statement
3. Where in the World

Where in the World a good shout.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:16 pm

oldcrow wrote:
raingod43 wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:Yeah, Raw Meat is a Fish classic. Don't think that one is underrated. ;) :)

Not underrated at all, you're right, but still have to profess my love for that one! In keeping with the subject though here are my 3 underrated songs.

1. Poet's Moon
2. Mission Statement
3. Where in the World

Where in the World a good shout.

you're right for "poet's moon" ;)
8-)

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm going for "Dancing In Fog", a song that hardly ever gets a mention or is played live.
Love this song and its atmospheric mood :)

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Love some of the selections others have made. I'll add "Do Not Walk Outside This Area". Musically strong and an absolutely chilling lyric.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:32 pm

The lost plot and Scattering crows the track. Perhaps just because I missed that tour and never heard them live.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:03 pm

"shadowplay":what a great opening for an album or a gig;an epic imho ;) ....love it :D
8-)

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am

New here so just looking at old threads, and frankly just enjoying hearing people talk about the music I have loved alone for so long :D

Shadowplay is a good call and I have always had a soft spot for Cliche as well.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:32 pm

sussexsaint wrote:Shadowplay is a good call and I have always had a soft spot for Cliche as well.

Great track - but I think it would stretching it slightly to describe Cliche as "under-rated"! ;) :lol:

Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:10 am

:( shadowplay. Is a very underrated song by FISH. its a personnel fav !.

Full Version