Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: Feast - The Delay

Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:21 pm

According to Elspeth they are expecting some more in, I would write to the shop and make sure she has you on her list.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:12 pm

ulrichs wrote:
jkl2000 wrote:
JohnSReid wrote:Are we talking about the signed certificates? If so, they should have been inside the package with Feast.

I preordered two copies of the deluxe edition - neither came with a signed certificate. As I recall, Fish said in an email that there wasn't enough time to sign them, so he would be signing them after completing his November dates. This is the certificate or print that was going to be signed by Fish and Mark Wilkinson.

If there WERE included when the preorders were shipped, I'll have to inform the shop that mine weren't included (I ordered the day preorders began).

I had the same problem with my first early order. It was lost in the internet ;) . Delivery was in late November after I contact the shop. The missing certificate should be delivered after the autumn tour. I'm still waiting :( !

My order wasn't lost, but as I said it didn't include the signed certificates. I'm SURE I read something saying the certificates were being delayed and sent separately, but now I can't seem to find that. If anyone can fine it, I'd love to know where it was.

In any case, I sent a message via the shop web site yesterday, so hopefully I'll hear back from Elspeth.

I had one question for people who DID receive their certificates with the preordered deluxe editions: was the certificate inside the shrinkwrap? Because my envelope had a fairly large rip in it, and I'm wondering if the certificates fell out during shipping. IMO, the shipping packaging was pretty flimsy - just a padded envelope, and the corners of the sets were bumped a good deal.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:37 pm

jkl2000 wrote:My order wasn't lost, but as I said it didn't include the signed certificates. I'm SURE I read something saying the certificates were being delayed and sent separately, but now I can't seem to find that. If anyone can fine it, I'd love to know where it was.

In any case, I sent a message via the shop web site yesterday, so hopefully I'll hear back from Elspeth.

I had one question for people who DID receive their certificates with the preordered deluxe editions: was the certificate inside the shrinkwrap? Because my envelope had a fairly large rip in it, and I'm wondering if the certificates fell out during shipping. IMO, the shipping packaging was pretty flimsy - just a padded envelope, and the corners of the sets were bumped a good deal.

Yes the Certificates were inside the Deluxe box along with the book and cd/dvd, all shrinkwrapped securely or at least they should have been :?

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:00 pm

mwelljester wrote:
jkl2000 wrote:My order wasn't lost, but as I said it didn't include the signed certificates. I'm SURE I read something saying the certificates were being delayed and sent separately, but now I can't seem to find that. If anyone can fine it, I'd love to know where it was.

Yes the Certificates were inside the Deluxe box along with the book and cd/dvd, all shrinkwrapped securely or at least they should have been :?

Hmm, I actually only opened up the shrink wrap on one copy (no certificate). I'll have to open up the other copy tonight and take a look.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:23 pm

NEITHER of my two preordered copies of the Feast Deluxe edition contained the signed certificates. I've sent two emails to the shop, one almost two weeks ago, and the other one week ago, and have received no answer.
The only other time I had a problem with an order, which was several years ago with a defective DVD, I also never received an answer. Very strange - they're always good about shipping out orders, but if there's a problem with an order, it's impossible, in my experience, to get any response. Very frustrating, especially since I've purchased pretty much every CD and video Fish has ever released, via The Company Scotland.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:47 pm

jkl2000 wrote:NEITHER of my two preordered copies of the Feast Deluxe edition contained the signed certificates. I've sent two emails to the shop, one almost two weeks ago, and the other one week ago, and have received no answer.
The only other time I had a problem with an order, which was several years ago with a defective DVD, I also never received an answer. Very strange - they're always good about shipping out orders, but if there's a problem with an order, it's impossible, in my experience, to get any response. Very frustrating, especially since I've purchased pretty much every CD and video Fish has ever released, via The Company Scotland.

That's a shame. I have to say that each time I've had a query regarding orders, I've never received an answer either. As you say the shipping service is very good, too bad about the poor communication that can leave you very frustrated :?

Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:41 pm

That is indeed a shame.....customer service is vital.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:26 pm

a bit surprising indeed!.....hope you'll get an answer....if they want us to keep on ordering via the online shop,they should be more reactive about the problems we can have :?
8-)

Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:38 pm

I finally got a reply email from Elspeth about two days ago. She said the packers were supposed to put the certificates in the deluxe editions but that some had been missed. She said they're out of them but expecting to get more at some point and would send mine out then. Not sure on how long, really. But glad to have a response!

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:53 pm

jkl2000 wrote:I finally got a reply email from Elspeth about two days ago. She said the packers were supposed to put the certificates in the deluxe editions but that some had been missed. She said they're out of them but expecting to get more at some point and would send mine out then. Not sure on how long, really. But glad to have a response!

We're glad you got a response! :D - I was always sure you'd get one eventually. ;) :)
Next

Full Version