Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: Feast - The Delay

Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Apologies I said "e-mail" when I should have said "form". I did use the contact form on the shop site - 4 times in fact. However 4th time lucky - Elspeth picked up my last form and the rest of my order has arrived. Happy again !!

Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:07 pm

Anyone know that status of the signed artwork for the deluxe edition of Feast? Last I heard I THINK was that they were going to be signed and mailed after Fish's gigs in November.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Does that mean there mean be a chance to get in on these prints even if it means purchasing one ???

Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:17 pm

I'd suggest asking the shop of they have any prints left over.

There was a last-minute order of extras because some were spoilt. There *may* be some left over (but I would get your hopes up).

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:32 pm

JohnSReid wrote:I'd suggest asking the shop of they have any prints left over.

There was a last-minute order of extras because some were spoilt. There *may* be some left over (but I would get your hopes up).

John, have they started shipping the prints yet? I preordered two deluxe editions but I haven't received the prints yet. I don't mind waiting as long as necessary, I just want to make sure I wasn't skipped over for some reason.

Thanks.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:34 pm

Are we talking about the signed certificates? If so, they should have been inside the package with Feast.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:07 pm

JohnSReid wrote:Are we talking about the signed certificates? If so, they should have been inside the package with Feast.

These signed prints came only with the pre-ordered editions, didn't they?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:28 pm

zazabi wrote:
JohnSReid wrote:Are we talking about the signed certificates? If so, they should have been inside the package with Feast.

These signed prints came only with the pre-ordered editions, didn't they?

Yes Zaz that's right! :)

Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:55 pm

I preordered two copies of the deluxe edition - neither came with a signed certificate. As I recall, Fish said in an email that there wasn't enough time to sign them, so he would be signing them after completing his November dates. This is the certificate or print that was going to be signed by Fish and Mark Wilkinson.

If there WERE included when the preorders were shipped, I'll have to inform the shop that mine weren't included (I ordered the day preorders began).

Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:02 pm

jkl2000 wrote:

I preordered two copies of the deluxe edition - neither came with a signed certificate. As I recall, Fish said in an email that there wasn't enough time to sign them, so he would be signing them after completing his November dates. This is the certificate or print that was going to be signed by Fish and Mark Wilkinson.

If there WERE included when the preorders were shipped, I'll have to inform the shop that mine weren't included (I ordered the day preorders began).

I had the same problem with my first early order. It was lost in the internet ;) . Delivery was in late November after I contact the shop. The missing certificate should be delivered after the autumn tour. I'm still waiting :( !
Next

Full Version