Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: Favourite Live Solo track

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Script, Incubus, Vigil, Slainte Mhath, Jungle Ride, Long Cold Day, Raingods Dancing, there's just so many!
I've been fortunate enough to see the Big Man 9 times and still been gutted to miss the gigs that I couldn't go to because of work etc. He keeps getting better and better every time I see him too.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:46 am

Raingods acoustic at Leamington last year had me crying. Think blind To the Beautiful will be having same effect tomorrow night. All special in different ways. Will always be script tho as The special song

Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Had forgotten about the excellent Raingods at Leamington.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:23 am

:-/ :lol: For me it would be. 8-) PLAGUE OF GHOSTS, VIGIL, FAMILY BUSINESS,SHADOWPLAY, POAT`S MOON, HIGH WOOD & GENTLEMAN`S. 8-) .
sorry about the caps lock. but I believe these song`s needed caps lock. a its the big man himself.
:groovy: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy: :groovy: : :xmas: :joker: :mexwave: :mexwave: :mexwave: :

Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Shadowplay and Vigil are 2 that I would love to see again live.

First ever song I ever saw him perform solo was FaithHealer at Portsmouth guildhall not long after the split, very powerful

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:30 pm

There's plenty of songs that have the 'yeah' factor but I think I'd have to go for the end section of 'Raingods.' Probably Fish's finest ten minutes for me.

Well, that might just be topped by a full 'High Wood.' Listening on the headphones the other night and that final 'Lest we forget' has got to be heading up my 'top Fish moments' chart.

Full Version