Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Feast of Consequences - pre-order special edition - here!

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:39 am

I've just received my special edition cd/dvd boxed set and it is truly a thing of beauty. Thank you Fish (and Mark) for creating such an amazing item.

Re: Feast of Consequences - pre-order special edition - here

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:42 am

aggrajag wrote:I've just received my special edition cd/dvd boxed set and it is truly a thing of beauty. Thank you Fish (and Mark) for creating such an amazing item.

Just had a good first look at the book. Can't believe the amount of time and effort that has gone into producing such a class product to go with the amazing music. :o Surely worth the wait. - The signed certificate is also a very nice touch. :)

Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:21 am

arcademannequin wrote:
aggrajag wrote:I've just received my special edition cd/dvd boxed set and it is truly a thing of beauty. Thank you Fish (and Mark) for creating such an amazing item.

Just had a good first look at the book. Can't believe the amount of time and effort that has gone into producing such a class product to go with the amazing music. :o Surely worth the wait. - The signed certificate is also a very nice touch. :)

Were not you one of those who said, that he does not want to download the album and instead wait for the cd to recieve? My deep respect for waiting. You were not disappointed, I guess? How was the first listening?

We here in Germany are still waiting beside the fact, that today is national celbrating day holiday and no post will be delivered.

:cry:

Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:30 am

peter0027 wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:

Were not you one of those who said, that he does not want to download the album and instead wait for the cd to recieve? My deep respect for waiting. You were not disappointed, I guess? How was the first listening?

We here in Germany are still waiting beside the fact, that today is national celbrating day holiday and no post will be delivered.

:cry:

You're joking?! Like everyone else, I couldn't wait and downloaded! :oops: :D

Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:33 am

No I wasn't :) I downloaded it as soon as my crappy broadband let me (overnight) and I listened to it the next morning at work.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:13 am

Not arrived yet maybe tomorrow !

Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Mine arrived this morning too.
Just at the right time.
Been a bit up and down health wise lately, this has really been a pick me up!
The book is stunning. simply stunning.
And the CD is awesome. on its second play at the moment. Loved it on first listen. not felt like that about an album for some time.
I'm feeling better than when I woke up this morning. 8-)

Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:08 pm

We'll there is a big smile on my dial :D ..........it's here and we'll worth the wait :P

...".................................THANK YOU FISH ..............................

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:23 pm

mileszippo wrote:Not arrived yet maybe tomorrow !

I hope it arrives for you tomorrow Tony :? , christ you deserve it....

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Have watched the first half hour of the DVD and it's excellent so far. The book is wonderful - the painting for 'The Leaving' hits hard.
Next

Full Version