Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: Feast of Consequences - pre-order special edition - here

Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:12 am

Nothing in California, either.
Hopefully we will get it soon!

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:19 am

I finally received it :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
it's really a magnificient object which is a luxurious companion to the music:probably the best deluxe edition that I have :o

Thanks to everyone involved in this amazing project and first of all Fish for bring us such tremendous piece of art,musically speaking first but also visually speaking;artists like him are uncommon and I am proud to be one of his fans:this is a privilege ;)

and most of all,I'm going to listen to it on a proper stero system for the first time:a new discovery,sort of....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
8-)

Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:16 pm

If others are still receiving theirs I'll hang on a while before chasing - I didn't order mine until June 4th so I suspect I was quite a way down the queue - thanks everyone

Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:17 pm

caerurfa wrote:If others are still receiving theirs I'll hang on a while before chasing - I didn't order mine until June 4th so I suspect I was quite a way down the queue - thanks everyone

What country do you live in? :?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:18 pm

caerurfa wrote:If others are still receiving theirs I'll hang on a while before chasing - I didn't order mine until June 4th so I suspect I was quite a way down the queue - thanks everyone

actually,I've ordered mine in late august and I've received it so it seems there are no rules ;)
8-)

Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:30 pm

A hot bathtub, a tea and it is about time for the dvd on the laptop!

Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:25 pm

I don't have the time to see the DVD yet :? ...probably this week-end ;)
8-)

Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:25 pm

brother 95 wrote:I don't have the time to see the DVD yet :? ...probably this week-end ;)
8-)

That's cus your on here all day and night Anthony ;-)

Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:54 pm

peter0027 wrote:A hot bathtub, a tea and it is about time for the dvd on the laptop!

Please tell me you're not using a laptop in the bath? :o :?

Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:31 am

Andyboy67 wrote:
brother 95 wrote:I don't have the time to see the DVD yet :? ...probably this week-end ;)
8-)

That's cus your on here all day and night Anthony ;-)

no,it's because I'm a very busy man even if I'm unemployed at the moment :mrgreen: ....between doing sport,go shopping(cd's and dvd's),going out for some walks,take the kids to their activities(basket for my son and taekwendo for my daughter),my days are full :lol:
ah....it's good to be on holidays :lol: :lol: :D ;)
8-)
Next

Full Version