Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: Feast of Consequences - pre-order special edition - here

Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:31 pm

zazabi wrote:
ulrichs wrote:
zazabi wrote:Still waiting for mine :-(

Me too, ordered 25nd May, but have only the confirmation from PayPal, no confirmation email from the Fish shop. Still waiting, Elspeth is informed.

I've emailed the shop this morning.
Hopefully I will have it for when I go on my little roadtrip in a couple of weeks time :?:

Yeah - I leave for a one-week vacation on Saturday morning, so I really hope it comes in the next few days. I have the digital files of course - but I'm worried about the physical sets themselves. I don't want them sitting in the post office for a week as they may "disappear."

Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Mine showed up in Ohio yesterday. Well worth the wait. Fantastic music and packaging.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Nothing yet...

Does anyone know when they actually shipped? I lost track after Fish's last email describing the delay.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:16 pm

jkl2000 wrote:Nothing yet...

Does anyone know when they actually shipped? I lost track after Fish's last email describing the delay.

I think this post by Sandy is the latest one concerning the matter:

Sandy Fearfull wrote: on 11 Oct 2013 01:15

If anyone is still waiting delivery of Feast (me included) Elspeth posted this on Facebook earlier tonight

"I have to apologies to all those who haven't got Feast - we have had monumental problems in getting deliveries !!!!!. My munchkins who made up the envelopes were given them in numerical order and I can't explain really what went wrong. We fond a box of envelopes under a table yesterday and we are working really hard to try and get them all out. Anyone who ordered after the 1st September should have Feast by the middle of next week. I can only apologies on behalf of Fish and myself for all the mix ups and long wait."

Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:46 pm

jkl2000 wrote:Nothing yet...

Fish on FB, 14th October 2013 wrote:All of the Feast pre-orders have now been sent out and we hope you'll all have them soon. We are now working through the remaining orders.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Aaaaah here at last :D :D :D

The boxset is superb. Fantastic Artwork. Can't wait to listen to it now.
What a treat :D

Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:47 pm

preordered on 2nd of june

still waiting.... :-(

Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:34 am

pauluschke wrote:preordered on 2nd of june

still waiting.... :-(

Have you emailed the office?

Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:23 pm

yes of course,

i mailed the shop 5 Times... but it seems that not every mail gets through?

today i got the answer it will be out to the mail on monday... we┬┤ll see when and IF it will arrive...

Full Version