Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Most whistled Fish Song

Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:42 pm

I have been in a particularly chipper mood this evening and I found myself whistling a particular Fish song. So my question is....what Fish song do you find yourself whistling most often?

Re: Most whistled Fish Song

Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:27 pm

I am not a particular good whistler... :D but for some reason the ones I would be humming the most lately will be The Company and Jigsaw.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Can't get the High Wood tune out of my head at the moment, I whistle alot and someone even actually asked me at work this morning - "what's that tune you keep whistling"? - The High Wood ;)

Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:32 pm

As much as I love Fish and his music, he isn't very 'whistle-able'! :? - I find myself singing lots of Fish tracks while I potter about, but never whistling! :)

Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:58 pm

arcademannequin wrote:As much as I love Fish and his music, he isn't very 'whistle-able'! :? - I find myself singing lots of Fish tracks while I potter about, but never whistling! :)

I second this! And I'm unable for a proper whistling!

Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Grendel-Intro!

Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:19 pm

none :? ...I hate whistling because the sound annoys me in the first place
8-)

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Found myself whistling 'The Gathering' brass section today

Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:04 am

Probably The Company... but I don't whistle very much. What an odd quesion!! :lol:

Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Conan wrote:Probably The Company... but I don't whistle very much. What an odd quesion!! :lol:

Thank you very much! SlĂ inte Mhath BTW

Full Version