Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Feast DVD

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Just like to say how much I enjoyed the DVD ,the making of is a superb documentary, and the extra live tracks are great and remind me so much of the Warrington Gig, shame there was nothing from Warrington on there, but it was pretty much as it was. Just one thing all the gigs on the extras live are dated 2012,but I'm assuming they are all from the 2013 tour? great stuff and worth the money on its own. ;)

Re: Feast DVD

Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:20 am

Yeah - Fish and his team make great "rock-umentaries". The making of 13th Star is excellent and gets watched regularly at chez Conan 8-)

Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:25 am

I agree. I like the live extras. I hope, I pray, Fish will release live material (on cd) soon. Maiden and Rush are clever enough to release live albums from almoust EVERY Tour. Fish did that in the 90ies as well. Please continue!

Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Enjoyed the DVD, but I would have liked to have seen more of Liz Antwi. ;) :oops: :)

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:18 am

arcademannequin wrote:Enjoyed the DVD, but I would have liked to have seen more of Liz Antwi. ;) :oops: :)

Could this obsession turn into stalking? ;)

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:15 am

still didn't look at it :oops:....
8-)

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:25 am

Chris D wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:Enjoyed the DVD, but I would have liked to have seen more of Liz Antwi. ;) :oops: :)

Could this obsession turn into stalking? ;)

It's more of a hobby than an obsession. :)

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:30 am

Enjoyed the DVD, but I would have liked to have seen more of the right sitting fiddling girl. ;) :oops: :)

Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:00 am

peter0027 wrote:Enjoyed the DVD, but I would have liked to have seen more of the right sitting fiddling girl. ;) :oops: :)

:?: :?:

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:27 pm

keitht wrote:
peter0027 wrote:Enjoyed the DVD, but I would have liked to have seen more of the right sitting fiddling girl. ;) :oops: :)

:?: :?:

I think he means one of the female members of the string orchestra, the one playing the violin and sitting on the right hand side.

But then again, I could be completely wrong! :o :lol:
Next

Full Version