Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: Feast DVD

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Conan wrote:
keitht wrote:
peter0027 wrote:Enjoyed the DVD, but I would have liked to have seen more of the right sitting fiddling girl. ;) :oops: :)

:?: :?:

I think he means one of the female members of the string orchestra, the one playing the violin and sitting on the right hand side.

But then again, I could be completely wrong! :o :lol:

Lets hope you right otherwise posibly the wrong forum :shock:

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Gonna have to watch this DVD again. I didn't notice any fiddling girls. :?

Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:07 pm

arcademannequin wrote:Gonna have to watch this DVD again. I didn't notice any fiddling girls. :?

Me neither. And I tend to notice that sort of thing... ;)

Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Conan wrote:I think he means one of the female members of the string orchestra, the one playing the violin and sitting on the right hand side.

Guys! Conan found a perfect wording!

Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Which DVD, still waiting :( ;) !

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Conan wrote:
keitht wrote:
peter0027 wrote:Enjoyed the DVD, but I would have liked to have seen more of the right sitting fiddling girl. ;) :oops: :)

:?: :?:

I think he means one of the female members of the string orchestra, the one playing the violin and sitting on the right hand side.

But then again, I could be completely wrong! :o :lol:

I might have to go and check that out myself......... ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:36 pm

peter0027 wrote:
Conan wrote:I think he means one of the female members of the string orchestra, the one playing the violin and sitting on the right hand side.

Guys! Conan found a perfect wording!

That's why he's a teacher :)

Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:01 pm

She is a true lady. Perfectly dressed, put her handbag over the chair, concentrated on the music and removed her shoes! I love her. :man_in_love: :love2: :oops:

Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:07 pm

peter0027 wrote:She is a true lady. Perfectly dressed, put her handbag over the chair, concentrated on the music and removed her shoes! I love her. :man_in_love: :love2: :oops:

My God Miss Jones! :o - You sound like you have a real crush on her! :shock: ;) :lol: Gonna have to see this lady. My curiosity has been stirred!

Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:52 pm

just watching it for the first time :oops: :) ....but I think it's going to be a bit difficult for me to understand everything in it :?
8-)

Full Version